Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yep no big difference except for the extra intake and hood cover scoops on the Jota, is not worth the trouble. That's why we have the VT, that's a very different experience.

It works for me - 2585.2km and counting, although it reset when we renamed the folder with the a3dr_ prefix. I probably had twice that on my test mule. ;)

Wow, what a hell of a car it is and the quality is incredible and god the looks of that alcantara, stunning. Thank you very much for that!

Anything to be improved for future was mostly said already, custom sound (I used the alternative sound mod for now), fog lights and the engine is a flat texture at the moment, so just a minor improvements.

Wow, what a hell of a car it is and the quality is incredible and god the looks of that alcantara, stunning. Thank you very much for that!

Anything to be improved for future was mostly said already, custom sound (I used the alternative sound mod for now), fog lights and the engine is a flat texture at the moment, so just a minor improvements.

Fog lights cannot be turned on in game as there's no support for them. We can only set up driving lights, not even high beams.
On the engine, well, not sure if I'll have the time to spend on it right now, I'd love to do some 3D work down there mostly for the rear view, but those kind of details take a lot of time to do properly, for something that it's going to be barely visible most of the time.

@Phoenix77 I'm sure you'll like this one :D

http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...-interceptor-skin-for-diablo-se30-jota.15975/

Screenshot_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_ks_black_cat_county_25-6-117-8-53-38.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years