WIP LaitseRallyPark

I don't know, maybe deleting everything what is related to BTB and rbr_rx plugin and reinstalling them helps.

I'm not sure, since I saw many other tracks with times like mine :( Besides that, I'm afraid if BTB will work again after reinstalling. It's not good time to do that since Piddy has still problems with licenses... Well, maybe some new upraded version will have this option.

After spending almost one hour on this stage, I manage to improve my laptime a lot. On tarmac section, I put handbrake before turn and the car do almost a 180degree just before entering the hairpin, and start to push throttle and drift on the second half of the hairpin changing at the same time gear from first to second, this one's giving me more grip and the car finally struggle and find enough grip to accelerate forward. The feeling you have when cutting thoses corners passing near blocks...there's no word for it! One of my favorite...

Thank you for kind words zaxxon and jay_p_666:smile: The final touch is still missing, i hope to make it like i see it in my mind.

1.0 version is high detailed with objects, grass, rocks and plants looks like a real. Buildings, cars, construction machines, spectators and motocross track tells that RallyPark simulate real world better than a well. Great work, simulation is the all about and good idea to place Finish point around the main building corner. Track is full of good ideas.

after play it with my nearly repaired wheel i have to said that you are brilliant. great fun thanks.

all your work is really good stuff, Rfactor user will be happy if you export that stage.

If you want to export it to rfactor make sure all material are defined for rfactor values... you can do it on the material editor inside BTB, Rfactor dosent suports terrain areas with more than 2.000 faces aprox. I think.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%