Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
If google is to believed, this track is based on a Toca Race Driver conversion by Com8. Can anyone confirm this?
More than likely that is true. It is the same old loophole most questionable modders use. 'Oh I have permission from Com8' Well Com8 likely stole it from a commercial sim so it is still illegal. Just because you get permission from the last guy in line doesn't make it right. Anything done by Aspec7878 is likely illegal in some way. He has never done anything original ever. He just rips and steals from any place he can.

More than likely the DIP causing CPU usage issues. It is still over 3000 with single car. It should be under 1000 with the amount of detail this track has.

Just noticed the surrounding terrain is set to 1GRASS** which is a no no and it's 100s of individual pieces. This is where the high DIP is coming from and high CPU usage. Make that terrain one piece and name it anything but 1GRASS. Smells like RTB at play here...

EDIT: Oh and please don't thank Aspec7878 for anything. He is the scum of the modding world and never will deserve any praise of any kind. Any person that steals other modder's models and tries to sell them as their own does not deserve praise for anything.
Yes, the background terrain was making with RTB. :) I will replace it. Thank you!

More than likely that is true. It is the same old loophole most questionable modders use. 'Oh I have permission from Com8' Well Com8 likely stole it from a commercial sim so it is still illegal. Just because you get permission from the last guy in line doesn't make it right. Anything done by Aspec7878 is likely illegal in some way. He has never done anything original ever. He just rips and steals from any place he can.
Oh! I did not know this. But this mod has been here for many years.

Maybe, but currently no better Laguna track (for Assetto) on the net... Show me one, please!
Both of you are right.

You could have made this mod better by spending more time and yeah, the only reason all of us download this mod is because this is sadly the best version.

Oh well, we'll get the real deal along with a sh*t ton of awesome cars this year anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%