Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
No it is not free, it costs time to drive there :D

When Kunos LS LS will come nobody will care that they has to pay for it :)

Also why would one spend time for modding content which overlaps with official content. First of all, it will get obsolete as soon as official comes. Second, it puts some sort of confrontation with the platform you are modding for, the platform which gives you a possibility.

Changed ui_track.json to below and it loads

{
"name": "Laguna Seca 4.1",
"description": "LAGUNA SECA 4.1",
"tags" : ["circuit","original"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "USA",
"city": "Monterey (California)",
"length": "3600",
"width": "6m-9m",
"pitboxes": "26",
"run": "clockwise"
}

Had the same issue. Check the properties on all individual folders and files, I had quite a few that were blocked but once I unchecked them it all works just fine.

I just noticed every single file under properties says the following

"This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer"

I am having to check the "unblock" on every file. Very strange. I've downloaded tracks from all sorts of crazy places and this is the first time I've seen this warning.

I think the effort worth.

It is good to learn the track. I know that with Laserscanning the setups will have to change, but, at least, a notion of how to drive on the track will be useful.

No it is not free, it costs time to drive there :D

When Kunos LS LS will come nobody will care that they has to pay for it :)

Also why would one spend time for modding content which overlaps with official content. First of all, it will get obsolete as soon as official comes. Second, it puts some sort of confrontation with the platform you are modding for, the platform which gives you a possibility.
This is a older (2014) upload. I find it, and only upgrading it. Because not available really good Laguna Seca in the internet. If you do not like it, do not download it. By!

Yes, too hard, too much wait... Thankfully we have got a 4.0 version, which will divide nicely for those next four months hehe

One thing which will stay for OP, is the skill gained working on it, so props for that. And maybe someday that skill will bring something nice from scratch.

Hy all!
Some people was reported the high CPU usage problem. I am working on it. I need a few days.
The background terrain is causing the problem. That's too detailed.

Hy all!
Some people was reported the high CPU usage problem. I am working on it. I need a few days.
The background terrain is causing the problem. That's too detailed.
More than likely the DIP causing CPU usage issues. It is still over 3000 with single car. It should be under 1000 with the amount of detail this track has.

Just noticed the surrounding terrain is set to 1GRASS** which is a no no and it's 100s of individual pieces. This is where the high DIP is coming from and high CPU usage. Make that terrain one piece and name it anything but 1GRASS. Smells like RTB at play here...

EDIT: Oh and please don't thank Aspec7878 for anything. He is the scum of the modding world and never will deserve any praise of any kind. Any person that steals other modder's models and tries to sell them as their own does not deserve praise for anything.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years