1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Laguna Seca 0.6

A scratch-made version of Laguna Seca for Assetto Corsa

1. Bernd Schmidt submitted a new resource:

Laguna Seca - A scratch-made version of Laguna Seca for Assetto Corsa

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Very cool thank you!

Does it have or will it have physical bump mesh to feel the road surface with FFB wheel? I usually ask when its not specified because without it FFB feels too dead when driving. If you dont know how to do it there is excellent thread in AC forum on how to. :) I can link in case you didnt know.

Anyway, really nice to have a scratch built Laguna Seca for AC. Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:
  3. There's currently no extra bumpiness, but it's something that's on my list of things to look into.
  4. Thats awesome! :)

Here is how to physical road bump mesh by LilSki: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-in-track-making-plus-tips.27180/#post-576243

And the whole thread which goes through all the best ways to do textures, trees (even better than some stock stuff) plus everything else: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...er-technique-in-track-making-plus-tips.27180/

The physical bump mesh is something a lot of serious simmers find invaluable so you have that feeling in the wheel. we drove the track tonight and its really good in its layout so awesome work on that! Looks great for a 0.4 version as well. Cant wait for the updates! Thanks for sharing. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. REM1976

@ Simberia @Simberia

Loving this so far. Real quality work. Already has more depth than any of the Gran Turismo versions.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The track is really good, however the AI cannot leave pit lane in practice or after a pit stop. Is it just me?
  7. Bernd Schmidt updated Laguna Seca with a new update entry:

Laguna Seca v0.5

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Love Love x 1
  8. great progress!

I think making the kerbs a bit dirty and/or some shader tweaks to them would go a long way to making the place feel more real.

edit: also the track generates these errors:

INIReader: content/tracks/bs_lagunaseca/models.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [MODEL_4] FILE
    INIReader: content/tracks/bs_lagunaseca/models.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [MODEL_4] POSITION
    INIReader: content/tracks/bs_lagunaseca/models.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [MODEL_4] ROTATION

suggested changes to ui_track.json:
    "country": "U.S.A.",
    "tags" : ["usa", "circuit"],
    i dont think the "GP" tag is necessary
    outline.png looks a bit scratchy compared to others (i think its the black outline), perhaps you can just rotate map.png and use that?
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  9. There seem to be some problems with the tree sections after the corkscrew you might wish to check out. It also happens after the bridge ahead and to the right.
    Also, in the first half starting straight some tree to the right also have transparency problems. It's probably something that happens to most trees, but it's only noticeable when they are near other objects as in the screen above.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  10. Where exactly do you see these errors? I'm trying to find log files when AC doesn't load the track for whatever reasons and I can never find anything.
  11. you can press Home to bring up the console, or documents/assetto corsa/logs/errors.txt
  12. for me this track is not working on ac V1.6.3
    loading track and car and then back to the main menu
  13. Verify your resolution. The track work fine.
  14. i use triples
    win 8.1
    intel i7-16gb ddr4-gtx980
  15. Not here !!! Verify in your game parameters if the resolution is the same that you have. Every time a game won't launch a race ot other is the resolution changed in parameters.
  16. can you plz explain what you wanna say because i dont understand it. and can you plz say where i can see it or change it. big thx
  17. on the settings page , look for triple screen option and below that the resolution
  18. Bernd Schmidt updated Laguna Seca with a new update entry:

Laguna Seca v0.6

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Great job