LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
After buying the beta version,tried some cars today. It's really different from everything else but one thing is clearly missing even in the finished game... modern Formula's. With more Formula's, something like gp2 and a modern F1, i would not feel the need to play other sim. If they have Ferrari licence, why can't we have for example the f10, a car we already had in NKP? It would be perfection for me.
The thing with Assetto Corsa seems to be aiming at close battles all around the track. At least, that's as far as the car selection goes now. Modern F1 cars don't really offer anything like that in my opinion. They are more of the technical side, but correct me if I'm wrong. Road cars and the single seaters like Formula Abarth offer some epic racing if the collision model is done properly.

The thing with Assetto Corsa seems to be aiming at close battles all around the track. At least, that's as far as the car selection goes now. Modern F1 cars don't really offer anything like that in my opinion. They are more of the technical side, but correct me if I'm wrong. Road cars and the single seaters like Formula Abarth offer some epic racing if the collision model is done properly.

Well, don't think F1's are a lot different in that respect from the zonda for example or the 599, they are not momentum cars, like the Abarth500, cars i really love to drive because the are all about the driver. But with more than 30 cars i think it's a shame to not have more Formula's, not necessarily F1. Single seaters/open wheelers will allways be the ultimate racing cars, because they are designed exclusively for that. Probably with all the lotus available Kunos had a deal to not make concurrence to the lotus t125, otherwise nobody would drive it, i don't know. Anyway i'm not just talking about F1. i would love to have something under the tatuus, like the skipy in iracing and maybe something in between the tatuus and the F1, but this one is not essencial. All formula steps, just 4, or at least 3... f2000, f3, f1 :D And i would be a happy man.

Because F1 license is big $$$ to acquire it would seem...There will be the T125 (?) that in the real world if you were very, very rich is the closest thing to a modern F1 car that is available to buy. This will be the F1 car of Assetto Corsa if you will...Modders will be filling in the gaps as quick as possible I would be willing to bet.

Road cars I am usually less than two seconds and some of them at little Magione I am only a few tenths away from WR....The step 3 F458 I am decently close to the the fastest guys but cars like the Zonda, GT2, GT3, and such I am 5 seconds off at Imola and Mugello.

All I know is my friends and I are almost always within a few tenths of each other and judging by the leaderboards the field is so tight where we are running that the races should be crazy close...Maybe not for the win if an alien comes into the room but there should always be a car or two to battle with.

I think we went way off topic though....guess for december 31st? Lambo

Well, for my liking, the Tatuus is as far as I would go with Single-Seaters. I've always been a lover of them since I do simracing. From Formula BMWs to GP2, but anything over that for me now is not entertaining. Just because it's nearly impossible to get a perfect lap in such a quick car, which means more diversity in either the leaderboards and the races too. On the other hand, anyone can learn the Tatuus in 15 minutes, jump in and be 0.5 seconds off the World Record right away, just because it's so much easier to get right. Therefore it provides closer racing. That was my point in the previous post.

It will be annoucement about new licence...on 12 or 17 january they will release new update, they didn't decided yet

You should have named the source ;) Stefano said that on twitter...

@KunosStefano said:
il 31 un annuncio di una nuova licenza. Il prox update il 12 o il 17, ancora non abbiamo deciso.
Google Translate said:
31, an announcement of a new license. The prox update 12 or 17, we still have not decided.

After buying the beta version,tried some cars today. It's really different from everything else but one thing is clearly missing even in the finished game... modern Formula's. With more Formula's, something like gp2 and a modern F1, i would not feel the need to play other sim. If they have Ferrari licence, why can't we have for example the f10, a car we already had in NKP? It would be perfection for me.

Which formula 1 teams wants to share his data? I think no one, cuz it could be copied they think. Thats why codemaster produces only arcade racing...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%