3D Models lada 2105 (riva)_coupe [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

OK..I'm kinda curious to know as to WHY you guys put Ladas and VAZ in the game...Yet...For some reason not an S30Z...Or even an RA27 Toyota Celica. Why?
They are pretty easy to model, also only russians can replace satsuma so they choose russian cars

They are pretty easy to model, also only russians can replace satsuma so they choose russian cars
...That is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard...Honestly! If the shitsuma can be turned into a ****ing ute! Then it can damn well be turned into a 70s Celica or Fairlady Z! PERIOD!

...That is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard...Honestly! If the shitsuma can be turned into a ****ing ute! Then it can damn well be turned into a 70s Celica or Fairlady Z! PERIOD!

While having a 240Z in MSC would be absolutely amazing, I believe it's a bit more difficult than turning the Satsuma into a ute or into a Lada, because you're just changing the model of the bodywork. You don't have to move the buttons, or the 'this is where you can go into driver mode' trigger box. I'm pretty sure you need to use unity or something to edit those.

While having a 240Z in MSC would be absolutely amazing, I believe it's a bit more difficult than turning the Satsuma into a ute or into a Lada, because you're just changing the model of the bodywork. You don't have to move the buttons, or the 'this is where you can go into driver mode' trigger box. I'm pretty sure you need to use unity or something to edit those.
And the worst thing is once you've put the mod in you can't get the shitsuma back. no matter how much you do

• Deleted member 254134

Guys stop talking about modding and modeling without any expirience. After reading that i know you never tried to make any mods.

rear reg. plate pos, sticker is backwards,* and slightly askew, muff. is inside bumper ( irl means really annoying driving exp. ) , dash needs work ( it is floating ), steering wheel needs texture, hand brake needs console or a lift, seats clip into drive shaft box,* gas petal is in there as well, wipers are in car, interior mirror is floating, christmas lights are in wrong ( optional ), int pannels need work, back pannel ( on chassis ) is floatin', rear doors nead fake handels, floor on pas. side in above pannels, battery is floatin', front sus. floatin', items in trunk float and go under floor, hub caps need work, engine could... be turned around, template textures everywere. ok im done critisizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%