1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kvyat Crowned GP3 Champion

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Jason Noble, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Kvyat Crowned GP3 Champion

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ah the so called "paid driver" has more talent than people give him credit for. This title is a crown on an overall very impressive season.

Curious to see how Kvyat will perform at Torro Rosso next year in Formula One.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

One person sprung to mind ....Vettel.
    In terms of the way they are run and nurture talent, you have to give credit to Redbull.
    This guy looks friendly on the podium and super confident. He already looks like future world champion. My one concern is that redbull are so good throughout their ranks down into the Arden racing team (which is redbull in disguise?) that they are almost robotic. dominating with robotic drivers at each race level would be extremely boring. that sounds quite silly, but i love individualism. alonso, raikkonen, hamilton have all had interesting and entertaining paths in different cars. i hope future champions don't all take the SAME path - arden, torro rosso then redbull forever!
  4. Rob

XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Schumacher was a robot. Vettel is anything but. Just because he's good and drives a great car tends to allow people to look past his rebellious and competitive nature. I could cite many many instances. Why is he special? Not sure. Maybe it's the ability to have a love/love relationship with the team and still be defiant, even selfish, at times. Of course, winning tends to allow that.
  5. On the race track yes, outside of it, no.
    • Agree Agree x 1