Kvyat Blames Sainz, Sainz Blames Kvyat.. Toro Rosso Saga Continues

a few words to them both "Grow Up and be a Gentleman and admit your cock up". Money I'm afraid breeds arrogance and dumbs the ability to believe you can't put a foot wrong. It's rife across the paddock with these new breed of drivers. Years ago it used to end in punch ups in the pits and it was all over and done with. Maybe to spice up the sport we should have post fight punch ups instead of the race debrief. Much more interesting.

a few words to them both "Grow Up and be a Gentleman and admit your cock up"

Years ago it used to end in punch ups in the pits and it was all over and done with. Maybe to spice up the sport we should have post fight punch ups instead of the race debrief. Much more interesting.
Red part:
I'll say it again... english is not my native language but... isn't this last part ...inappropriate word for Racedepartment ? :geek:
Blue:
Would love to see more fist arguments in F1. As far as I remember last try was Schumacher/Coulthard incident in Belgium 1998.

Last edited:
The one part of this saga I find particularly interesting is how STR seem to have turned a new leaf. They have a history of giving their drivers a raw deal. Remember how they did...? (in loose order of egregiousness):
- Alguersuari
- Vergne
- Buemi
- Speed
- Bourdais
I remember a few times during the Speed/Liuzzi era that they criticized Speed in the press for having a "disappointing" weekend when he had a mechanical failure in the race.

Now, they let Kvyat wreck both cars and just shrug it off? Reminds me of parents who were super strict with their first kid but just don't care anymore once they get to the third or fourth.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%