AC Kutch @ Nurburging GP - Thu 4th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
even if the setup was your secret weapon i got my secret weapon! made.... 2:00 and i see that your best is 1;57.... wow. i'm soo last

It doesn't matter how fast you are, this is no league race. I'm sure that it will be a good experience for you and that you will find someone to compete with in this large field :)

It doesn't matter how fast you are, this is no league race. I'm sure that it will be a good experience for you and that you will find someone to compete with in this large field :)
Yup! i know! but i always compete for a postition, even if it's not a league racing. I hope that i don't crash people though with this "thinking".
Also, sorry but i need a little help to find the server, doesn't appear on the list for me
EDIT: Found it

Yup! i know! but i always compete for a postition, even if it's not a league racing. I hope that i don't crash people though with this "thinking".
Also, sorry but i need a little help to find the server, doesn't appear on the list for me
EDIT: Found it
Well, i still don't see it, tried searching by "2000" or "racedepartment" or "nurburg" but no success??
EDIT : Only see first 50 out of 420+ servers??
EDIT : Server found, but only 12 drivers accepted?

Last edited:
Driver with the name cipote please use your real name and drive with full boost (press 0 in your keyboard).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back