Kunos, we can't go on like this...

With the events of the last few weeks in the club races, I would like to talk a little about the frustrations of this game.

First of all I have a great time racing NKP and I love it for it's ffb and tyre model, but the rest of the baggage that comes with it is starting to wear on me. The netcode is nowhere near what it should be and although I don't blame the developers as I can only imagine what must go into creating a working game, I feel the core fans are being let down. Practically every single argument and fight I've seen in Netkar has involved either the game crashing or bad collision code. This can't go on, at least not for me. We've succeed in making Netkar fun here at RD with a convivial atmosphere, first and foremost thanks to Bjorn who brought us all here to Netkar, and then I and other members have tried to contribute to getting new drivers. The NKP club here at RD has been one of fun and camaraderie, and that is why we deserve more.

I'm hoping an update is imminent and I can throw this post away and we can get on with racing.

Please fix this game once and for all.

thank you

Paul

I dont know...many simracer are wainting for rf2,but nobody try it,and the screens show that it's based on the same engine of rf1.
They will add some nice features etc but if the ffb will be the same of rf1 (sure they work on that but nobody know how it's) i dont think that many drivers leave nkp for rf1.
Nkp has a ffb very close to iracing,kunos has to solve the collision bug and add a gt car.
I dont think that rf2 will be so great how the most part of users think.

I didn't think there had been any significant advances in FFB tech, hence all games utilise the same FFB engine I believe.

I think the FFB advances in rF2 will be directly related to the high level of physics data that's being coded into the game, the tyre modeling and physics for rF2 will be unmatched as far as ISI are concerned, guess we'll just have to wait N see.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.0%