Kunos Unveils Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni has officially announced the third Dream DLC pack for Assetto Corsa.

Dream Pack 3 will include the famed UK circuit, Brands Hatch, along with seven new cars, six of which were revealed in an interview a couple of weeks ago with the Italian developer. Brands Hatch has been laser-scanned, meaning that it will be replicated in the virtual world with utmost accuracy in relation to it's real life counterpart.

A statement from Kunos' Facebook page:
"Dear AC followers, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to introduce the newest track developed for Assetto Corsa, the iconic Brands Hatch circuit, that will be included in the Dream Pack 3, available on Steam from 12.15.2015!

The Brands Hatch circuit in Assetto Corsa:
The development of this famous and challenging circuit required 6 months of work, making Brands Hatch the fourth circuit added to Assetto Corsa during 2015, after the Nordschleife, Zandvoort and Barcelona. As showed in the following video, Kunos Simulazioni development team has reproduced the track paying attention to all those details and reference points used by real drivers, thanks to the massive use of Laserscan technology. that guarantees the maximum accuracy: stay tuned for other information!"
brands.jpg

Dream Pack 3 will be available for purchase and download on December 15, 2015 on Steam.

Which car are you most keen to take for a spin around the newly released Brands Hatch?

Last edited by a moderator:
MY GAWD. The Lotus 72 is sooo good.

That car is so much fun!

Even though the mod of the track had been out for quite some time, I still have never been comfortable driving around BH. I am sure I will get enough practice this week or so :)

Was on the RD Pub server and the netcode seems solid. I am not sure of the pings of everyone, but all the cars seemed to be quite stable, and was able to rub paint a bit without too much problems.

The new AI seems positively racey! I had a bit of (beer-powered) easy-level AI first contact with dreampack 3, racing the new little Abarths at Brands Hatch and I went from 18th to 9th pretty quick, going totally Jason Plato on everyone and having a blast until I spun at Sheene due to combination of alcohol and red mist.

I think the AI improvements are mighty. Here's the video bit:

Diggin' the content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back