Kunos teases Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3

r8.jpg
Looks like Kunos Simulazioni may be gearing up for a third Assetto Corsa DLC. Kunos official Facebook page posted the following video with the "#dreampack3" hashtag. No official announcement or further details yet, but it's probably going to include a Lotus 25.

Additionally, the team published a screenshot of the Audi R8 Plus, which is apparently "incoming free bonus content". Certainly good news for fans of the Italian racing sim, which has steadily improved in the last couple of major updates.

Once again, there are no details about the R8 Plus roadcar, so we'll have to wait a little more. In the meantime, you can drive the R8 LMS Ultra which was included in the previous release, Dream Pack 2.

Would you buy another expansion pack for Assetto Corsa? Let us know in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes another DLC would be a great news. I just hope for another quality laserscanned track and why not a F1 from the years 2000. Actually I don't understand why KUNOS doesn't export the F1 car they created for the Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010?
I think the F138 (2013 model) is already confirmed, hopefully it will come out soon.

As for not including the 2010/11 they already have... There are licensing issues, the deal with FVA was pretty much the other way around, Ferrari paid Kunos to make them a game.

tracks, tracks, and more tracks!!! Gimme tracks! Modders in the community have done a wonderful job in keeping my attention with some beautiful renditions of tracks, but now its time for Kunos to put all of these wonderful tracks into the sim in an official capacity. Want list(not in any order):
Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Mid-Ohio
Long Beach GP/Street Circuit(need alot of street circuits imo)
Classic Monaco
Adelaide
Bathurst
Circuit of Americas
24hr Le Mans circuit

Also car licensing, not sure how they handle this area of the sim, but more effort needs to be put forth. Many,many manufacturers are absent and I DO think it hurts the sim. Granted it would take time to get a model of high standards put together for each vehicle, but I will keep buying as the long as the content is large and the price is accommodating.

I personally would love to see;

- Aston Martin
- Bentley
- Jaguar

Of those 3, I guess Aston Martin would be the best one as they have great classic road cars as well as classic racing cars, and they also have current road cars and racing cars too.

Bentley only really has the Continental and Jaguar whilst it has a rich history, doesn't have any modern motorsport programmes (bit like Alfa Romeo) and its modern road car range is, well, "meh", apart from the F-Type.

Marco Massarutto told in a video posted by ACItaly that within this week would be released 1.3.5 with Audi R8 Plus and some features about multiplayer latency.

About half of December will be released Dream Pack 3 with Brands Hatch laser scan and 7 new cars: Lotus 25 di Jim Clark, Lotus 72 D, McLaren 650 GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, 500 Abarth Assetto Corsa and Ford Escord Mk.1 (I missed last one).

Before Xmas there will be a free content and on 31st DEC will be announced a new Brand license.
That's all I know till the end of the year

Last edited:
...About half of December will be released Dream Pack 3 with Brands Hatch laser scan and 7 new cars: Lotus 25 di Jim Clark, la Lotus 72 D, la McLaren 650 GT3, la Mercedes AMG GT3, la 500 Abarth Assetto Corsa e la Ford Escord Mk.1 (I missed last one)...

I'd be happy with this list if true. The more race cars the better as far as I am concerned. Plus I lived near Brands for many years and love the circuit even though it is better for driving than racing and can be very hard to pass on.

Aston Martin seems likely, it was on the list of cars to vote for way back when and it has a selection of road and race cars. Bentley and Jaguar not so much. Jag has got some great cars in it's historic line up.

That is fantastic! I was wondering if Kunos will ever upgrade to 650S seeing as differences are minor; from that point on it will make sense to separate GT3s into category of previous years and brand new in MP races. (eventually Ford GT3 and Gallardo GT3 are coming.) Now I know many people aren't looking for GT3, but many do. So I hope Kunos new liceses will be Ferrari, really hoping for 488 GT3, and Aston Martin with Vantage GTE, GT3 would be a nice bonus. I do have a gut feeling Bentley will come along the way eventually.

Btw, strange about Abarth, initially it was supposed to be free. Doesn't matter, what I am curious is, anyone knows whats the last car was? Ferrari F1 maybe or Mustang?

Last edited:
Considering rfactor 2 has workshop, highly doubt it.

interesting idea! I will have to take a glance at the rF2 workshop mods and see if they are legal/illegal.

IANAL - is there some "fair use" law for making cars and tracks and using different names? I see this with, for instance, URD paymods and pCARS "sakitto(sp)" track.

anyway, love the AC game! looking forward to more cars and tracks (mainly more tracks!)

I'd be happy to buy more cars if they were cars of interest, and enjoy them while they continue to work on improvements or fixes to the game. But no more standard road cars, or open wheelers.

I'd be happy to buy more cars if they were cars of interest, and enjoy them while they continue to work on improvements or fixes to the game. But no more standard road cars, or open wheelers.
I can count 23 race cars, and out of that 5 are open wheelers (Ferrari 312t, Formula Abarth, Lotus 49, 98t and 125). I'd say it's about time Kunos stop wasting their time on open wheelers and bring us some GT cars instead !

If AC only had the racing series packs (not just one of this, or two of that), tracks, and sounds of R3E! Or the content of SCE would be great also. I know many like road cars but I can drive road cars IRL (of course not all), racing is where it's at "for me". Gran Turismo has a very large following, Kunos knows that and may be smart to follow that direction.
R3E = DTM 1992 - 2013/2014/2015, ADAC GT, WTCC, Group 5 monsters, Touring Classics, GT 2/3. Open wheel coming.

I'm not saying I don't like AC, I do, I just don't race it a lot because of the track and car selection. That may change as the game matures and/or mods are created.

If AC only had the racing series packs (not just one of this, or two of that), tracks, and sounds of R3E! Or the content of SCE would be great also. I know many like road cars but I can drive road cars IRL (of course not all), racing is where it's at "for me". Gran Turismo has a very large following, Kunos knows that and may be smart to follow that direction.
R3E = DTM 1992 - 2013/2014/2015, ADAC GT, WTCC, Group 5 monsters, Touring Classics, GT 2/3. Open wheel coming.

I'm not saying I don't like AC, I do, I just don't race it a lot because of the track and car selection. That may change as the game matures and/or mods are created.

On the contrary, I think AC has a nice, diverse selection of cars, as well as they pair then well, in terms of lack of tracks I think that it is simply due to the project being still very fresh, unlike GT that had many years of development and converting track into the new titles on and on through out the years, not to mention they have a lot more resources and personnel to work on cars and tracks. What annoys me about GT a lot is that they do technically have a lot of cars, but they have like 20 skylines and 50 civics which in my book just doesn't count, they are different but underneath it is still the same car.

On the contrary, I think AC has a nice, diverse selection of cars, as well as they pair then well, in terms of lack of tracks I think that it is simply due to the project being still very fresh, unlike GT that had many years of development and converting track into the new titles on and on through out the years, not to mention they have a lot more resources and personnel to work on cars and tracks. What annoys me about GT a lot is that they do technically have a lot of cars, but they have like 20 skylines and 50 civics which in my book just doesn't count, they are different but underneath it is still the same car.
the worst thing that even forza falls into is the special colours duplicates, they add something like "paraffin yellow" and surprise another car. Another thing is say they have three skins for a ferrari 458, yeah that counts at 3 cars not one. Imagine if kunos did that with their 458, hell with all the skins i have AC would have like "2000" cars by console standards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%