1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Kunos Pro Driver Suit 1.5

A quick update of the classic suit I did a while back

1. Bert Austen

Bert Austen
    Pedal tho the metal Men Premium Member

Since the update to version 1,5 the gloves don,t work anymore in the game. This version do not work also....what goes wrong?

2. The driver model has changed so any suit or gloves previous to 1.5 no longer work. I will update that suit soon.

3. Bert Austen

Bert Austen

i have renamed the file,s to : 2016_gloves an it works now well.....i looked to the Ferrari gloves set ...and give the files that same name and your set works now in every car

4. They will show up but are displayed wrong. It is a completely different template. All logos etc will be in the wrong places.

5. Bert Austen

Bert Austen

No the show displayed right so, the logos on the good place too....everything fine:laugh:

6. No it's not. Re-naming the gloves makes them display like this 20160413195001_1.jpg
    Totally wrong and clearly all mixed up. The orange for example is the underside. Yours either look like this and are happy, or you are using a mod car with the old driver model. The glove templates are totally different and so is the suit. Just compare this picture to the one in the overview to this download. You'll see that this is wrong.

It should look like this but it doesn't until I re-do it from scratch.
    20160313211752_1.jpg