Kunos, do you read this forums?

What's their own support forum like? Sector 3's one for Raceroom is great, with good support from both Devs and Users. I've only just bought AC, so haven't ventured there yet..,
at this point its pretty much three forums, there is the general car stuff, support and modding. People just talk about whatever they want there. its a pretty good environment.

Much more traffic over there, and a great community too. (Since Kunos started to sort out the bad apples) you can discuss everything AC related in a relaxed atmosphere. Join us.

official forums are fine .. sometimes just like everywhere some people take stuff too seriously (personal), sometimes if your opinion is not "the right one" you will be informed about it in quite rasant way na if your opinion is not the right one too often, Lord Kunos himself might come down from his kingdom and fix it for you :) .. but mostly friendly and causal, with reasonably openminded admins ;)

Okay, sounds like the official AC forums are okay, was just asking as I've found the RD forum and the Sector 3 forum (for Raceroom) to be helpful and great, but not all forums are like this, far from it! :rolleyes:
The official forums are good, I think the problem for the developers is they intended it to be a support forum for serious business and the users there want to turn it into a community like here. Plenty of people on Kunos forums have been sent here to get what they're looking for "a racing community". So don't be too surprised if some threads get a frosty reception on the official forum, if you're looking for race chat, modding, online events, then race department is the place, if your copy of AC isn't working properly or just want to keep up to date on announcements and DLC then the AC forum is a good place to start.

The official forums are good, I think the problem for the developers is they intended it to be a support forum for serious business and the users there want to turn it into a community like here. Plenty of people on Kunos forums have been sent here to get what they're looking for "a racing community". So don't be too surprised if some threads get a frosty reception on the official forum, if you're looking for race chat, modding, online events, then race department is the place, if your copy of AC isn't working properly or just want to keep up to date on announcements and DLC then the AC forum is a good place to start.

Okay, that's not like the Sector 3 forum then!

Okay, that's not like the Sector 3 forum then!

No, it's not. For one there's many more people on the AC forum so it has a much busier feel to it. That also means there's a lot more differing opinions which leads to more arguments which sometimes leads to dev meltdowns or the fairly generous use of the Ban Hammer. Sector 3 forum is quaint, cozy, and most of the users and devs are very welcoming and friendly, feels more like a private club than a raving dance hall packed with people.

That being said, it's still a useful forum and most of the people there are friendly/helpful enough. But if you criticize the game in a non-constructive or rude way you will likely be mobbed by the more rabid fans and possibly be booted out by Lord Kunos himself. But don't let that discourage you from checking it out, it's a useful place to be as long as you mind your manners and behave like a sensible person. :thumbsup:

Too true. I take time every week to comb forums related to my day job, mostly looking for (but not hoping for) negative stuff that can be turned into improvements. I'd be surprised if other creative, passionate people were any different.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back