F1 2010 Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
  • negfab

I try differents setup for my HRT and is not taking effect. I did 1:42:xxx. Please someone knows a setup for HRT??

• Reefer

I tried all settings that were entered before but could not get it below 1.36.23 so i started tweaking it myself.... And got to the following setting.

Lotus, Season 1.
1.34.705 in Qualifying, Pole.
All driving aids off, except tire wear and fuel. They both off.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:4
Rear Wing Angle: 9
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Std
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 7
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Gearbox
Gear 1: 136 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 167 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 197 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 231 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 264 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 298 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 334 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: Standard
Alignment Camber front: 1.50
Camber rear: 3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.32

If some1 got some nice adjustments pls let me know....

Here's my proposition for all of you in those underpowered career cars. I've done 1:37.676 on primes with 7 laps tank load on practise 2:

Aerodynamics
Front 4
Rear 2

Braking
Balance F:50 R:50
Pressure High
Brake size n/a

Balance
Ballast F:50 R:50
Front Anti-roll 2
Rear Anti-roll 8

Suspension
Front Ride 1
Rear Ride 1
Front Stiffness 7
Rear Stiffness 8

Gearbox
1 - 134 / xxx
2 - 170 / xxx
3 - 207 / xxx
4 - 244 / xxx
5 - 282 / xxx
6 - 316 / xxx
7 - 343 / xxx

Engine
Standard

Alignment
Camber front -1.20
Camber rear -3.00
Toe front 0.29
Toe rear 0.35

Hope this will help

Just did 1:34.229 in Q2 :)

Thank you very much Fallas. I was driving for two days and with your setup I won almost a second (1:31.5). THE only thing I did was giving the Front Wing more angle (8). I always love à low back and high Front grip.

@Ramon Nice Setup It works for me very well. In career in the 4th season (McLaren) I got the pole on dry conditions with a 1:35,223 only one lap in Q3 (I think can still improve it to 1:34,xxx ) Aids off except gears (automatic cause driving with standard ps3 controller ) Tyre and fuel sim are on.

Hi Guys

I'm doing this circuit just with a Lotus and I have got my lap time down to 1:32:657 and this is the settings I'm use my settings is in MPH because that is the way I have it set this is on the XBOX
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1​
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 3
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / 82 mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / 102 mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / 121 mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / 143 mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / 167 mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / 191 mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / 216 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: N/A
AlignmentCamber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.300
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.38

@Ramon Nice Setup It works for me very well. In career in the 4th season (McLaren) I got the pole on dry conditions with a 1:35,223 only one lap in Q3 (I think can still improve it to 1:34,xxx ) Aids off except gears (automatic cause driving with standard ps3 controller ) Tyre and fuel sim are on.

I am really struggling in this track, can not go below 1.36.xxx but i will improve just need the right SETUP. i have to say i see lots of impossibles times here, and for me the only REAL TIMES ARE THE ONES FROM THE PS3 CONSOLE,

I would argue that the fastest default setting in the game is the best - or at least there's no more than (maybe) a few tenths that could be gained with some tweaks once you get good at the track. I just did a 1:28.911 in TT with the default setup (and a McLaren) and no aids; I think the default is quite good. There's a lot of time to squeeze out of this track with nothing but good ol' practice. I've raced Sepang more than any other track, but I still managed to lose a whole second tonight by spending two straight hours lapping it. I would put some serious laps in and get to a point where I feel I can't improve anymore before I messed with the setup, at least at this track.

Lotus on 7 years carrer.

Hi everybody;
I've tried several times to beat my 1.39.low on lotus and game settings hard with fallas setup.
The problem on this tread is that nobody indicate the car when post replyes.
Please insert the team and the difficulty level... because with same settings and different cars and game settings lap times are faster more than 10 seconds!!!
I've got some problems with pit stops, the engineer strategy and with traction exiting slow curves.
Bepyseta.

hello guys.new here.
ive been struggling on this game to be honest. but on this track im struggling with understeer! i hate it,i can handle oversteer no issues and do prefer it.but this track is throwing me off.
ive started a 7 year career with lotus,im using a controller(want a wheel but havent the foggiest on what to go for thats not mega money)
but cant for the life of me get the poxy thing setup right.to many shonky slow corners after fast straights.

oh and anyone else has issues in the pit on auto?i come in placed 10th in oz,and it held me at the line till all the others behind drove through me!i dropped to 20th because of it.

I must be doing something wrong at K' Lumpur - I can't get below (embarrassed) .... 1:45 in practice! All these times of sub 1:36, are they mostly with driving aids off? I'm a newbie, so I have them all switched on.

I'm following the set up at the start of the thread and in I'm in a Sauber. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

i gave it a really good drive in all pratices 1,2,3 times 1.40.116, 1.41.341, 1.41.347 this was with williams very happy thanks the game is worth playing thanks are all your set ups

I must be doing something wrong at K' Lumpur - I can't get below (embarrassed) .... 1:45 in practice! All these times of sub 1:36, are they mostly with driving aids off? I'm a newbie, so I have them all switched on.

I'm following the set up at the start of the thread and in I'm in a Sauber. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

im using it with no aids and cant get under that either in the lotus.its doing my nut in

My time is 1:54 with the lotus setup.

i cant find a good set up with this car.maybe we are in the wrong car?

Hi everyone im new.
Im in my 2nd season of 7 in career mode. With my BMW Sauber, and in the p1(dry) i did 1.36.898 Hard tyres(5 place so far), with manual gears, Abs on, and Full TC, but no pushing the car to the maximum, all this with the set up for dry fast.

Its a shame i use a wheel with buttons because the pedals are not sensitive, and i have no throttle and brake control, and because of that in some curves i have to be damn concentrate xD, because i canT mantain a certain speed, ie. in the 5 and 6 turn i barely reach 240 speed and i Know that i can do fast!

I will be trying with soft tyres, i guess ill get a podium :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back