AC KTM XBow vs Lotus 2-11 @ Blackwood - Wed 20th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 204033

LOL, i was 100m behing, kind of obvious but fun!...LOL

Thanks all, 2nd race was interesting!..:)

I agree, this was an awesome set of races, i really like the 2-race format :D

p.s. The netcode has come a long way... those who raced online like 2 months ago know what i mean, i didnt see a single car lag or blink... wow. :) I think @Bram Hengeveld should try racing again in these races, im quite sure he was put off by the ugly netcode stuff happening.

Thanks for the enjoyable races. I made too many mistakes in the first one, but had some good racing nevertheless. The second one was also interesting and it was a near mistake-free run for me. I was happy to keep all the front runners behind me.

Thanks for the organization of this event!

• Deleted member 204033

LOL, don't worry, I had great fun, those battles down there were epic...3 wide all the time...LOL
netcode was superb, there were some door to door, no problem

Thanks all, first race for me after looooong time and first one in AC. First race was to forget, spun and hit somebody (Geoffroy? in any case sorry for that), than I was too excited and forgot to brake in T1 in one lap.....

Second one was better, but my laptimes have a long way to improve ;).

Was really FUN :)

Sorry, that i missed the quali but i was so eager to finish my new rig that i almost missed the race ;-)

Here it is:
oh, don´t know how to add a picture, cause i don´t have them online and it asks for an url....:alien:

Some good battles during both races. Looks like someone forgot to check his driving wheel alignment in the first race start :D

Unfortunately, in the second race I got ejected to desktop. Too bad. I must add that during both races I saw many cars without wheels or with front wheels turned the wrong direction. It is the first time I see bugs and I get CTD. Strange...

Thanks to Akis for organizing !

Really FUN races, on the first one, I was trying to catch @Adria Perez, but it was impossible. I finished 6th.

The 2nd race was even most funny than the first one, on the last lap, I had a little battle with @Jamie Barclay , and it was really interesting. I finished 8th (I think :cool:)
In the first race I started 5th, and basically remained 5th all race without any major mistake and I was comfortable enough to keep the gap with @Alberto Llinares but I was loosing a few tenths each lap with the front 4. I am not sure all the lotus were faster than the KTM, but definitely the first 3 were :p

Race 2 was epic, I was quite lucky not to get involved in any pile up despite entering 3 abreast in T1 a couple of times and finished 5th again.

Really happy with my performance and a big thank to @Akis Kevrekidis for organising! Definitely looking forward for some more inverted grid race.

Last edited:
Ok, now it should work @Aris Teidis :thumbsup:
I wouldn´t call it cockpit but for me it is a big improvement :)

Sorry for the quality but i was so late for the race and couldn´t find my camera so i had to take my mobile...

So that´s the "old one" which already had a "fixed seat" :roflmao: (before the chair was just standing there:laugh:)

aaaand that´s the new one! DIY Woody Woodpecker style :D

The plane (angle?) of the seat is not fully horizontal i noticed during race so i have to pull out the rasp again and fix it :D
Before my back or better T-shirt was completely wet after a race but now with this "seat" with the mesh in the back it was enjoyably cool and i was completely "dry" after the race!
So i am very happy :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years