AC KTM X-Bow R @ Nordschleife - Tue 3 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to say i did not have much fun tonight :p
I must to be the only person on earth that this track bores me to death, therefore not ever done more than 5 complete laps on it excluding tonight's session...
I managed to get to 10th after some people wrecked each other in front of me and had a decent first lap, but on lap 2 and three i spun like 5-6 times each lap.
Racing isn't so fun when you don't know whats coming in the next corner :D

Edit: Sorry to @Giorgos Martiou for bumping you, i totally forgot there was a turn there, no wait, i never knew there was a turn there :D

Last edited:
Guys when you record a race make sure to leave out the teamspeak conversation.

Its not done to record peoples voices and dialogues when they aren't aware that its recorded.

Footage, engines all great but including voice chat is a possible privacy issue.

Will add this to the site rules asap.

I use a G930 Headset....I can have it not record my mic but there is no way for it to not record whatever is said on TS. I would just turn off TS (I have no need to talk to anybody during a race) but I am pretty sure that is against rules also.

Oh well, I tried to do what I could since replay files aren't currently big enough to record the whole race.

I use a G930 Headset....I can have it not record my mic but there is no way for it to not record whatever is said on TS.
There is a way of course, that's why I suggested it in the first place.

Go to teamspeak -> options -> playback -> playback device -> select your G930 Headset.

;)

As far as I can tell that is how I already had it set up...When I record it still picks up anything said over TS....

You can set up a virtual sound card and direct the sound from teamspeak to there and then to your headset. You will still hear it but shadowplay will only record the sound that is going directly to your headset.

I think the name of the software for it is called Virtual Audio Cable and you can find guides for it via Google.

You can set up a virtual sound card and direct the sound from teamspeak to there and then to your headset. You will still hear it but shadowplay will only record the sound that is going directly to your headset.

I think the name of the software for it is called Virtual Audio Cable and you can find guides for it via Google.

I've done something similar many years ago to play audio to teamspeak without sending voice feedback into the channel. I've been looking for something similar for a while now, cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back