AC KTM X-Bow R @ Nordschleife - Tue 3 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What the hell, ill probably be a hazard in the track but sign me up please, in reserves list, in case someone doesn't show up.
I don't want to push a non premium member down to reserves list.

Edit: BTW @Florian Schmid , i expect you to be 1 minute faster than all of us while driving a van with a name like that :D

What the hell, ill probably be a hazard in the track but sign me up please, in reserves list, in case someone doesn't show up.
I don't want to push a non premium member down to reserves list.

That's unlikely to happen given the list as it looks now. If you want to race you can race but need a decision soon.

Of course, but it's all complication that will end with someone who doesn't do it or get it right having a real sucky evening. I think we'll stick to the straight up racing for tonight. It's getting a little late in the day to make wholesale changes to the format and to make sure everyone has the correct settings etc.

Would be nice to go more than three laps of course. I think we need to pay attention to this turbo issue when selecting the combos in future until there is a fix.

mmh...i also have a bad feeling about pushing people out of the grid...

...but on the other hand, if you don´t want to get pushed out SUPPORT RaceDepartment and go premium!!:geek:

So sign me up please :whistling::ninja:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back