AC KTM X-Bow R @ Nordschleife - Tue 3 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there a no-grass version of the track? If yes, sign me up!

I experience some annoying stuttering with the full gfx version.

Is there a no-grass version of the track? If yes, sign me up!

I experience some annoying stuttering with the full gfx version.

We are running the latest version (0.9.2).
I believe Snoopy has made some graphical optimsations to ease the frame rate problems experienced in 0.8.0 due to the 3D grass he implemented.

Download and test the latest version before hand, and if you feel the stuttering is too much and un-raceable, then make a decision before the booking time commences.

There's already very limited pit boxes for this track, so if someone were to show up only to find out they can't run the track graphically during practice and choose to pull out, it's a big hindrance on the staff who organize the event.

Please test it ahead of time.

Last edited:
@Chris Stacey ok I've run some tests and after tweaking a couple of settings the stuttering is gone. My vga can't keep 60 fps so I've locked the framerate to 45.

SIGN ME UP!!!!

@Bram Hengeveld the KTM can do only 3.6 laps with full tank.

There is something weird with the fuel consumption of turbo cars in AC. It's too high. The Fiat 500 eats 50% more fuel compared to an E92 M3 for the same distance :roflmao:

@Bram Hengeveld the KTM can do only 3.6 laps with full tank.

There is something weird with the fuel consumption of turbo cars in AC. It's too high. The Fiat 500 eats 50% more fuel compared to an E92 M3 for the same distance :roflmao:
Yes, Aris acknowledged it on the AC forums seeing as the 500 eats more fuel on Monza than a Z4 GT3. He said they have the problem on their radar now. Hope they fix it soon!
Edit: Probably better to race only 3 laps then!

Sign me up!

EDIT: Sorry, dont, the newest nords version has so many trees and bushes added, that its impossible to get 2 digit framerates even with every possible peformance tweak.

Btw, to remove understeer from the x-bow just bring front ride height adjuster equal with rear and make the positive front toe negative ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

I would really love to do this track / car combo, but I am not yet sure, if I will make it in time today.
What is the latest time I can sign up?
Or should I just check during booking, if there is still a slot available?
If not - then just bad luck....

Cheers

Well under 200....I will leave if things look bad but so far when I host from my own pc I have no problem running with people from all over Europe.

This helps:

Of course it will be much higher to a European server. Picking a Dutch server on the speedtest site will give you are more realistic idea of what to expect.

Hi,

I would really love to do this track / car combo, but I am not yet sure, if I will make it in time today.
What is the latest time I can sign up?
Or should I just check during booking, if there is still a slot available?
If not - then just bad luck....

Cheers

I've added you as reserve Florian as there are other firm signups. Signups will close at 17:30GMT.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 377 39.5%