AC KTM X-Bow R @ Barbagallo - Friday 12th Dec. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
From the bit of practice that I've done is this going to be a Drift event :roflmao::p:D
This is going to be a hoot and a half. :) I can see some panel damage coming,
hope damage is off ;):thumbsup:

Sign me up, if I'm allowed as a european :whistling:
EDIT: going out for a drink, might not make it so if there's a full grid give my spot to someone else, I'll try to make it though!

Last edited:
Maybe you could pre-book Ashley in if he could make it during practice or qualifying or something?
It would be a shame if someone in WA misses a race at Barbagallo. :)

booking started right? I can't find the server (sorry AC noob)
EDIT: d'oh! too many time conversions I'm an hour off haha

That was just awesome! Oh man, came second, and never had so much fun doing so. Great driving Sun! Almost wrestled the lead from you on Lap 28/29 but you were so strong in the traction zones I had no answer on the straights.

I'm keen to do that again ahaha!

Oh yeah, this was my view for about 80% of the race, had a face full of Sun's gearbox.
2014-12-12_00001.jpg

Amazing race guys! had no pace at all in qualifying, honestly I was surprised @Tony Binelli was ahead of me :p congrats to him for finishing 3rd :thumbsup:

Tough place to overtake so I was pleased I got a head of both Tony and @Chris Stacey early on, later stage of the race was freaking intense, Chris was all over me, I made a couple of mistakes here and there but when I look in my mirrors I see Chris making them too :laugh: Had some crazy wheel to wheel moments with Chris, always great fun battling with this guy!

Awesome combo for close racing! and what a joy to drive around with this awesome car!

Untitled-1_zps596c0295.jpg~original

See you guys next time!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline