8. Adam Farmer
  9. Ulus Ulusalonur
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Admin

Captain oops I now understand why a boy like Seffen, serious, brave, a correction has an old copy allied pirates like you, it's just singing the back of the Sirens! Steffen attention but this is an illusion!!!!!!!! and I bet it is a forgery

oops Captain je comprend maintenant pourquoi un garçon comme Seffen ,sérieux,courageux ,d'une correction exemplaire s'allie a un vieux pirates comme toi,c'est tout simplement le chant du revers de ces Sirenes!!! mais attention Steffen ce n'est qu'un leurre !!!!!!!!et fait je parie que c'est une contrefaçona

Laurent, you are right about all those great attributes of Steffen, that's why they combined with mines: Charming, good looking, fair to myself, sometimes honest, friend of a good drink, make us the perfect team.

Captain oops I now understand why a boy like Seffen, serious, brave, a correction has an old copy allied pirates like you, it's just singing the back of the Sirens! Steffen attention but this is an illusion!!!!!!!! and I bet it is a forgery

Well if you take a good look at the sirens/pitbabes that follows Captain Sérgios ship and the rum always in the pit, well its to impossible to resist - it might be the end of me but - what an end hehe :)

enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regardless of the efforts of Paul, who are more deserving, but 3 or running server works only evil I see my asser pole position turn into back of the grid! have only 15 seconds to introduce myself to the gate at the restart of the race when he must refuel and change tires again, I do not know who it is and does not know, I been fired by a pilot who had been at least 20 seconds under the flag, so I took the decision to abandon the NetKarclub with great regret, as this situation is not corrected
(for information after noon I spent a full preparation for this race )
trop c'est trop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! indépendamment des efforts de Paul qui sont des plus méritoires,mais 3 course ou le server ne fonctionne que mal, j'en ai asser de voir mes poles se transformer en position de fond de grille !! d'avoir que 15 secondes pour me presenter sur la grille au restart de la course alors qu'il faut refaire le plein et changer les pneus ,de plus ,je ne sais pas qui c'est et ne veut pas le savoir ,je me fait virer par un pilote qui était depuis au moins 20 secondes sous drapeau, alors je prend la décision d'abandonner le NetKarclub avec grand regret, tant que cette situation ne sera pas corrigée
(pour information j'ai passé 1 apres midi complet à préparer cette course)

Laurent, I understand how you feel even if haven’t been here the last two weeks, I know you spend a lot time preparing the races and it should be hard to face all those troubles after all that work.

But don’t forget these are just fun races, maybe you just commit to much to them, this is a very well known track, you have as PB 1:06.9, why do you need to practice more? Sorry, but that is really hard to me to understand.

I never go under 1:09 and I only make a few laps 2 hours before the race, after I go out get some fresh air and enter the server just before qualify, with no pressure for any result, just race for fun.

I know, I’m not a very example for anyone and you are one of the most competitive drivers I know in simracing, but I hope you keep joining our races here at RD and try to take easy next time, savvy?

Agreed with Sergio, you're taking this way too seriously. It's supposed to be a fun race, and it obviously ends in frustration for you, plus the guy that caused it will probably think twice before joining his next race.

Anyway, quite disappointed with a third of the grid leaving after just a few laps. At least in nKPro it's easy and fast to fix the car and carry on racing. It doesn't happen in other games, not sure what the reason is, to be honest.

Thanks to Paul and everyone who stayed for the shorter race after that.

Hi all,

First up, my apoligise "again" to everyone for pulling out, but it seems my problem with the server is still present, so I wont be partaking in the races any further.

Laurent, please DONT LEAVE THE CLUB, the problem is not RD servers, if Im not present the problem doesnt occur, and I feel responsible for ruining everyones races the past 3 weeks, I understand your dissapointment, especially knowing the effort you and the guys put into practice.
Its even more dissapointing for me, but in the end Im only 1 person, so if my being on the server screws it for everyone else then I see no option but not to attend the events.
Paul and I tested the server prior to race time and all seemed ok, if I had realised there was still an issue I would of pulled out there and then, and the race would of gone off without a hic-up.

So unless someone can solve this problem, BadKat Racing has prematurely retired from nKP online events.

Cheers guys

Guys im thinking what can be the server problem?? because it keeps doing the same thing and with ngp suddenly it was working and also when Paul tested the server it was working.
Laurent please stay with us i know how you feel but nk pro is going to improve including the server issues.
Also Paul is doing a great job, its not easy to take over a club and i must say 2 thumps up for him , and lets support him and each otrher on this

Andrew, if you and Paul tested it, and it worked, that suggests it's not you. It could be me, I'm a newcomer for the last 3 weeks! Everyone should try and race, I've been made so welcome here that it seems wrong that someone shouldn't be able to join in.

Once it all got going I really enjoyed it again. Only my 3rd ever online race, I find them REALLY intense, and great fun. I will however repeat what was said by someone last week - you super fast guys need to remember that people like me brake a bit early, so you're better off overtaking coming out of a corner, rather than going into the corner. That wasn't the first time I've been clipped and had my car damaged, when I'd done nothing wrong!

Anyway, I really enjoyed it and really enjoy being part of this club, I hope everyone carries on. Thanks!

Andrew you are just to fast for us, yesterday you remind me this:

2171500031_large.jpg

We were still starting and you already had done the 28 laps.

Now serious, it's very strange situation and I just can't see what can cause it, maybe we could send an E-mail to Kunos explain the trouble and add the replay, if anyone has it, to see if they understand what's going on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%