8. Adam Farmer
  9. Ulus Ulusalonur
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Admin

Sir Paul, sign me up as a maybe, thanks :)

I was gonna test today but servers are down, still showing 0/1, first time Ive seen it happen...Bummer.

I setup my dual boot, ran nKPro over a dozen times and low and behold Ive had none of the graphic gliches, freezing or driver crashs, that I was experiencing before, nothing :)
Fingers crossed it was an issue with Win7x64 and this Mobo as its a new Asus design too, you use PCIe slot 2 for your graphics card and then place a special blank card thats included with the Mobo into PCIe 1, got a feeling 64bit doesnt like it :(

Anyway hope the system gets back up soon, Im keen to test my connection :) and see if 32bit solved my race gliche too, so much for purchasing 8Gb of ram eh!!!!

Cheers

Andrews
I am sure your problems ( if there is a problem ) does not come from Windows Seven 64Bits
I use 64-bit operating system since they existed before I was seven run without problem with Netkar XP64, all my application 32-bit games worked perfectly, it is the same with Seven 64 which also manages better Memory 32-bit applications
By cons I guess you know that all drivers including the steering wheel must be made ​​mandatory for 64 -bit!! if you have the drivers for your graphics card in 32 bit it will not operate normally
if you partition your disk, you must install the 64bit partition all 64-bit drivers
the ideal is to have 2 hard drives on his PC, with 2 different operating systems ( 32 and 64 bit ) and start the system, he will be offered to choose what system

Andrews,
je suis persuadé que tes problemes (si il y a Problème)ne vienne pas de windows Seven 64Bits
j'utilise des systeme d'exploitation 64 bits depuis qu'ils existent,avant seven je faisait tourner sans probleme Netkar avec XP64,toutes mes application jeux 32 bits fonctionnait parfaitement,il en est de meme avec Seven 64 qui en plus gere mieux en mémoire les applications 32 bits
Par contre je présume que tu sais que tous les drivers y compris ceux du volant doivent etre impérativement fait pour les systemes 64 bits!!!! si tu as les drivers de ta carte graphiques en 32 bits cela ne pourra pas fonctionner normalement
si tu as partitionner ton disque,tu dois installer dans la partition 64bits tous les drivers 64 bits
l'idéal étant d'avoir 2 disques dur sur son Pc, avec 2 systemes d'exploitation différent (32 et 64 bits) et au démarrage du systeme ,il te sera proposé quel systeme choisir

Andrews
I am sure your problems ( if there is a problem ) does not come from Windows Seven 64Bits
I use 64-bit operating system since they existed before I was seven run without problem with Netkar XP64, all my application 32-bit games worked perfectly, it is the same with Seven 64 which also manages better Memory 32-bit applications
By cons I guess you know that all drivers including the steering wheel must be made ​​mandatory for 64 -bit!! if you have the drivers for your graphics card in 32 bit it will not operate normally
if you partition your disk, you must install the 64bit partition all 64-bit drivers
the ideal is to have 2 hard drives on his PC, with 2 different operating systems ( 32 and 64 bit ) and start the system, he will be offered to choose what system

Laurent, thanks for the advice, but being an old fart I am well experienced when it comes to most things windows as I have been building PC's for alot of years now.
And yes, I'am using 2 hard drives for my dual boot.

I have used x64 prior to this and never had issues before now, mind you I was using Gigabyte mobos & Intel processors in those computers this PC is a AMD hexacore (6 core) with Asus mobo, but hardware should have no bearing on the running of the software.
All the drivers I am running on Seven x64 are 64bit drivers Eg; graphics, sound, steering wheel even my gaming keyboard, mouse & headphones run x64 bit drivers, very few apps that I use are 32bit (x86) drivers, so Im at a loss as to why I have this issue with graphics on x64 and not x86 (32bit), but it doesnt really matter now as it seems to be sorted by the dual boot setup, which makes Andrew a very HAPPY camper :)

All there is to do now is test the server side of things :) , and we're good to race, without issues hopefully, so I can finally get down to focusing on the racing rather than wether my PC will run properly.

Cheers N Thanks

Heres a few pics of my Final BadKatRacing KS2 livery :D

FormulaKS2_2.jpg
[/IMG]
InsaneOzzy

FormulaKS2_2.jpg

FormulaKS2.jpg

Ive uploaded a knew skinpak here.

its all the Openwheel cars and the Osella :wink:

Cheers Im off to practice :D

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/netkar-pro-skins-81/badkatracing_final_skinpak-4596/

thanks Laurent, at least now all my liveries are the same, so its easier to identify me as you pass by, lol.

best lap @ Istanbul so far is 1:35.1, cant seem to find any more pace at this point, and Im still 5 seconds of the lap record by Fox Gek 1:29.9, so not so good here!

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back