1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KS Vintage @ Prato Short - Wednesday May 11th, 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Paul Hamwa, May 5, 2011.

1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM

Class: KS Vintage
    Track: Prato Short
    Weather: Dry
    Race distance: 2 x 15 laps
    Practice start time:19:00GMT
    Qualification start time:19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30GMT

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:

1. Adam Farmer
    2. Senad Subasic
    3. Sérgio Marques
    4. Daniel Ouff
    5. Vaggelis Theodoridis
    6. Laurent Resende
    7. Phil Hopkins
    8. Nigel Atkins
    9. Dave Stephenson
    10. Tomas Torasen
    11. Paul Thomas
    12. Mark Oates
    13. Yann Leprevotte
    14. Ulus Usulanour
    15. Can Ozcelik
  2. Practice Server is up :)
  3. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Sign me up please. A car I've never driven, around the netKar track I know best.
  4. Should be a great combo, I'll be there :good:
  5. Count with my boat! No, my fast ship!
  6. Never driven this track with the Vintage. Gonna be a challenge, but the Vintage is always great fun! :p
  7. Great news, looks like we'll have the NKP ranking tool running tonight! :)

So get on there and make a new PB!:thumbup:
  8. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Aaaarrrrghhh, how to drive this car?!! I can't even get around one corner, it's like a boat!
  9. Haha it is like a boat.:wink: Especially after coming straight from the KS1 lol:tongue:

You gotta do a lot of laps to get used to it, but suddenly it'll click. Needs a slight drift in the corners.
  10. :woot:

Hehe :D. Brake early, throw it in and slide through corners, steer with the throttle. I don't know if it's fast, but it works for me, and it's fun :love:
  11. haha yes the Rank tool is up for Mugello!!! try it out and give me some feedback! :):):)

12. :confused: Ok well the server shows up on the Rank but it's not fully functioning yet. I'll try to figure it out...
  13. It is important not to get into the corners on the brakes and release!!!!!!! brake before the pedal before Gordiniinscrire the car into the turn, then it must slide! lol such as driving a Porsche or a much older R8 Gordini,while dosing accelerator
  14. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Thanks for all the advice. I look forward to 'throwing' the Vintage around later this evening!
  15. Hell Yeah! Im in for one of these land Yachts.
  16. Laurent!!!!!! T'es revenu!!! :party:
  17. Only two days passed and he already miss us! How can he leave the NKP Racing club?
  18. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

hehe :letsgoracing:
  19. and ****! I have too much affection for my favorite student and the Grand Captain Sérgio so I RaceDepartment that, in order to abandon them, and it's true that I have not always good-natured, like all old! !
    but I will continue to scream after the guy who not respect flags!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

inscrit moi Paul
  20. avec très grand plaisir! :thumbup: