1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins KS Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Rockstar Energy 2015-10-16

fictional Rockstar GT Racing livery

1. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Reading Rockstar i expected the worst...
    Rockstar, Red Bull, Monster Energy skins.... Most of the time they are made by people without any experience in skinning, resulting in liverys i wont ever install because of many reasons.

But this truly is representing the brand in a proper way and is perfectly executed.
    High quality skin, thats how they should look! It Also matches the car with its aggressive design.
    :thumbsup:

3. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

@Leon: Thanks for your detailed and constructive contribution! It's quite rare on forums these days that people write more than a few words...
    And you put it to the point: those brands are really hard to work out some classy stuff. Honestly I wasn't sure if my (first ever) Rockstar skin is well done or a crappy/overdone bitch...
    So; thanks again for your kind words :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

I'd love if more people would give their opinions on work from others. I experienced that one is barely getting feedback on skins, but actually feedback is quite important for improvements. So why not start with giving feedback, i thought :)

5. ooh what a quality work :D heres a gift for you Christian :thumbsup:
    hurahura.571.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  6. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

Thamks, mate - lovely render!

• Like Like x 1