KS Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Rockstar Energy

Skins KS Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Rockstar Energy 2015-10-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
schUPpor submitted a new resource:

KS Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Rockstar Energy - fictional Rockstar GT Racing livery

Hope this is for your pleasure!

KS_Lambo_Huracan_GT3_Rockstar_Energy.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Reading Rockstar i expected the worst...
Rockstar, Red Bull, Monster Energy skins.... Most of the time they are made by people without any experience in skinning, resulting in liverys i wont ever install because of many reasons.

But this truly is representing the brand in a proper way and is perfectly executed.
High quality skin, thats how they should look! It Also matches the car with its aggressive design.
:thumbsup:

@Leon: Thanks for your detailed and constructive contribution! It's quite rare on forums these days that people write more than a few words...
And you put it to the point: those brands are really hard to work out some classy stuff. Honestly I wasn't sure if my (first ever) Rockstar skin is well done or a crappy/overdone bitch...
So; thanks again for your kind words :)

@Leon: Thanks for your detailed and constructive contribution! It's quite rare on forums these days that people write more than a few words...
And you put it to the point: those brands are really hard to work out some classy stuff. Honestly I wasn't sure if my (first ever) Rockstar skin is well done or a crappy/overdone bitch...
So; thanks again for your kind words :)
I'd love if more people would give their opinions on work from others. I experienced that one is barely getting feedback on skins, but actually feedback is quite important for improvements. So why not start with giving feedback, i thought :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%