1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins KS Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Rockstar Energy 2015-10-16

fictional Rockstar GT Racing livery

1. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Reading Rockstar i expected the worst...
    Rockstar, Red Bull, Monster Energy skins.... Most of the time they are made by people without any experience in skinning, resulting in liverys i wont ever install because of many reasons.

But this truly is representing the brand in a proper way and is perfectly executed.
    High quality skin, thats how they should look! It Also matches the car with its aggressive design.
    :thumbsup:

3. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

@Leon: Thanks for your detailed and constructive contribution! It's quite rare on forums these days that people write more than a few words...
    And you put it to the point: those brands are really hard to work out some classy stuff. Honestly I wasn't sure if my (first ever) Rockstar skin is well done or a crappy/overdone bitch...
    So; thanks again for your kind words :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

I'd love if more people would give their opinions on work from others. I experienced that one is barely getting feedback on skins, but actually feedback is quite important for improvements. So why not start with giving feedback, i thought :)

5. ooh what a quality work :D heres a gift for you Christian :thumbsup:
    hurahura.571.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  6. schUPpor

schUPpor
    Premium Member

Thamks, mate - lovely render!

• Like Like x 1