• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins KS Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 - #1, #2, #3 4K & 8K 1.2

2014 Ingolstadt's endurance racer remade

1. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    Henky SA submitted a new resource:

KS Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 - #1, #2, #3 4K & 8K - 2014 Ingolstadt's endurance racer remade

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    Henky SA updated KS Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 - #1, #2, #3 4K & 8K with a new update entry:

fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. quakeguy

quakeguy

Ratings:
    +647
    There's something very odd with the AO layer here. It looks like it's missing the face smoothing. This is especially noticeable in the front, where you really can make out all the triangulars around the curving. Hope this can be fixed. Other than that, good work of course!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    you are the first one to notice it and i'm really thankful for that.

at first i didn't really notice the triangulars on any AOs i baked since the first try. or even didn't care at first. probably because they're seen in the area that barely noticeable. but this model was the first one that the triangulars has been seen in the noticeable area.

i am currently re-baking brand new AO and using turbosmooth modifier set to smooth it, now the result is nicer but take longer time to render than usual. 4 hours passed since i hit the render button (it's been 85% rendered) so probably it will be updated tomorrow or a day after tomorrow with better AO whilst i'm working on suits.
    fse.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  5. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    Henky SA updated KS Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 - #1, #2, #3 4K & 8K with a new update entry:

fixes and additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love Love x 1
  6. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    because i don't want to bring another update for just replace current previews to Kunos' style previews (i created temporary previews in the skins because i wasn't at home since a week ago due to some business with a friend), here's all the pics taken with Kunos' style preview in case if you want them :

- 00_lm1_8k / 00_lm1_4k
    previewlm1.jpg

- 01_lm2_8k / 01_lm2_4k
    previewlm2.jpg

- 02_lm3_8k / 02_lm3_4k
    previewlm3.jpg

- 00_wec1_8k / 00_wec1_4k
    previewwec1.jpg

- 00_wec1_8k / 00_wec1_4k
    previewwec2.jpg

remember to rename each of them to "preview.jpg" first before replace.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GeForce06

GeForce06

Ratings:
    +45
    I talk about the previews in the skins folder :)

8. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,905
    those previews inside the skins folder were produced by KeyShot. couldn't use CM at that moment because i visited my friend's house for some business for a week. i brought the PSD and 3D model on my external disk so i could work on his PC. but the problem was he didn't play AC hence i just created temporary previews using KS produced pics.