kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

Just completed Qualifying in Australia on Legend AI. No assists, Williams F1.
I qualified: 9th - 1:24.7xx
Pole - 1:23.301 - Schumacher

All good so far. WIll update if i fund any issues.

IMPORTANT!
I updated the mod! Please re-download it!​
I'm not sure if this is to do with your mod but.
1st race after restarting career and using V2.0 mod (original V2.0 not updated one as above) 100% race distance. Australia I Qualified 16th with Torro Rosso on Professional. Vettel was pole, he started on Option tyres (obviously the ones he qualified with) I chose Prime. He went about 26 laps on his options i did 20 on my primes (probably my setup and gave them some abuse) BUT Vettel only pitted once. 58 lap race on two sets of tyres and a quali run. He finished 1st (obviously) on primes. One other driver nearly did it as well and that was Raikkonen and he pitted on 2nd last lap for 2nd time. Most pitted twice. I did 3 stops and others four.
What could cause this? any suggestions?

I'm not sure if this is to do with your mod but.
1st race after restarting career and using V2.0 mod (original V2.0 not updated one as above) 100% race distance. Australia I Qualified 16th with Torro Rosso on Professional. Vettel was pole, he started on Option tyres (obviously the ones he qualified with) I chose Prime. He went about 26 laps on his options i did 20 on my primes (probably my setup and gave them some abuse) BUT Vettel only pitted once. 58 lap race on two sets of tyres and a quali run. He finished 1st (obviously) on primes. One other driver nearly did it as well and that was Raikkonen and he pitted on 2nd last lap for 2nd time. Most pitted twice. I did 3 stops and others four.
What could cause this? any suggestions?

Well they differ strategies. He has "chosen" to pit once. Probably he was off the pace this way. I haven't touched such things so probably it shouldn't happen again.

so what does this "little update" address?

Fixes qualifyings. They were too slow during qualification and I forgot to touch the quali results at all. They were doing quali times like before the new breaking points and etc. Now they're faster.

Fantastic job, so far no problems and works a treat.
Just a question, is there any way of reducing the performance of the bottom teams (Lotus, Virgin, HRT) so that they are about five-six seconds off the pace like they were in real life.

Got Good news and Bad news.

Good news - Qualifying was much more fun, and the AI were far more competitive.
Bad news - The race itself was terrible. The AI were smashing into eachother non stop. the first corner was a complete blood bath, front wings coming off just about every car. Then get a few laps in, and i see Perez and Di Resta battling, then all of a sudden di resta smashs into the back of perez for no apparent reason. then i saw kobayashi battling with hulkenburg, and he smashed into the back of hulkenburg.
They appear to try and take the corner without realising that there is a car there. Multiple times i breaked as late as i could into a corner only to be smashed in the rear by an AI car.

Got Good news and Bad news.

Good news - Qualifying was much more fun, and the AI were far more competitive.
Bad news - The race itself was terrible. The AI were smashing into eachother non stop. the first corner was a complete blood bath, front wings coming off just about every car. Then get a few laps in, and i see Perez and Di Resta battling, then all of a sudden di resta smashs into the back of perez for no apparent reason. then i saw kobayashi battling with hulkenburg, and he smashed into the back of hulkenburg.
They appear to try and take the corner without realising that there is a car there. Multiple times i breaked as late as i could into a corner only to be smashed in the rear by an AI car.

I'm doing now a 100% race and this isn't happening. Only Barrichelo broke his front wing @ the start but the others were very careful. A few overtakes but no crashes. So far I'm on lap 30 and there's not even 1 retirement. Make sure you're not using other mods. It's probably from them.

10% is a very short race, you shouldn't look at the result on such race.

If anyone else has a problem with the aggression of the AI, I can easily decrease it. I've made them to try to overtake in corners. Sometimes they succeed but I haven't seen many crashes.

Fantastic job, so far no problems and works a treat.
Just a question, is there any way of reducing the performance of the bottom teams (Lotus, Virgin, HRT) so that they are about five-six seconds off the pace like they were in real life.

Well yes, it's from the database. With ryder's database editor edit the tier 5 performance from 0,4 to 0,1 and you're done. I've made 'em this way so you can have good races with lower teams too.

I'm doing now a 100% race and this isn't happening. Only Barrichelo broke his front wing @ the start but the others were very careful. A few overtakes but no crashes. So far I'm on lap 30 and there's not even 1 retirement. Make sure you're not using other mods. It's probably from them.

Okay, I dont think I do. But I'll have a look tomorrow morning for any previous ai mods. If I do have any, will I have to reinstall the whole game? Coz I don't really want to do that.

Barrichello, i thought this Mod had 2012 names
Forget about it.
I will wait for Kartik's Mod been waiting for weeks to start a career
like this it will never happen...sorry

Okay, I dont think I do. But I'll have a look tomorrow morning for any previous ai mods. If I do have any, will I have to reinstall the whole game? Coz I don't really want to do that.
I'll reduce the aggression. Till the end of the race there were some stupid front wing breaks so I've probably gave them too much aggression. The strange thing is that when I tested it - it was fine. Anyways, I'll upload it in a few mins.

Forget about it.
Kartik uses my files from the beginning of his mod. He'll use them now too. And if you've read everything I've written in my first post you wouldn't "think" such things. It's an AI MOD, not 2012 mod. I only made one more database for people who'd like to use it with 2012 mod. For me all of these 2012 Mods are useless because you still have 2011 cars. You don't know very well where exactly is each team... But the most important is that it's impossible to make a car to look like in 2012. Anyways, that's offtopic. Read again what I've written in my first post and you'll have it all cleared.

Forget about it.

Mate just do what everyone is doing how Kristiannn said, look at his post in this section, he explains what to do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back