Cars KRB Audi S1 Silhouette

With some new help, the last link is being forged.. now I need some help to get the numbers I was send into the game :cautious:

But be prepared, it seems like the car will handle worse now. Realistic but bad :roflmao:

Zwischenablage01.jpg

I'm happy about that, IMO it was too stable. Will it have more drag ? Or less drag and less downforce ?
I think the current aero is mostly from the Alzen car, if aphidgod did not mess with it. So not exactley high downforce, and less draggy then the KRB. The new one will be really rear biased, meaning it will probably handle better with a lower wing setting. I should leave it at 3 wings stock I think, just to scare people :sneaky:

I've yet to understand the numbers I was send, but apparently at full three wings it generates so much turbulence at the rear that the front generates even less downforce, something about pressure under the car. Drag should be a higher overall, but the Alzen wasn't good in that regard either with all its scoops and wings and no diffusor.

this is nuts
the amount of work that went into this... the cameras going through all the hinges and transmission and... my goodness :')

the turbo sound is awesome :D can't wait to (not) handle the beast!

the sound i noticed, it seems from time to time that the whole thing goes silent or muffled. It happened to me when i played with fmod, and put an effect with too much db... it saturates the whole sound and you don't hear anything else for a short time. Hope this hint can help

Anyway, so far, bravo :)

ps; love the paint!!

Last edited:
I think the driver could grab the steering wheel a little bit more. In the video the driver holds it only with his "Fingerspitzen". Because the car in real life has presumably no power-steering the driver must be able to put a little bit more Force to it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%