Cars KRB Audi S1 Silhouette

svWuNDv.jpg

Started with Cockpit_LR. Currently contains only steering wheel and two half seats...bit of a shame all this is invisible while driving. While the proportions of my gearbox/clutch enhousing are not 100% true (I mean without F7 view you will never see them), the length is.
MVPh30H.jpg

edit: gearbox has been adjusted slightly. And saving this for later, may try making a skin replicating this.
autosport2017-jordanbutters-speedhunters-86.jpg

Last edited:
Step one: apply full downforce on rear spoiler.
Step two: remove downforce on the front.
Step three: go to le mans and take off to the moon !
I double dare I'll try this as soon as you unleash this beast xD
Aero options will be rather limited, you can just remove two of the rear wings (also visibly). Front is fixed, as there just are no adjustable parts on it.

But with full three wings the front wheels were said to lift off the ground at 300km/h :D

I don't think that car appears too dark. I think shaders looks good, only internal mechanical parts looks too bright. Well maybe steering wheels is too dark.

Excellent sounds !

Yeah I agree with Mantas, exterior looks good with decent depth - all mechanical parts look too bright considering they are mostly covered up.

Love seeing it in motion though, all those mechanical bits, moving fans, interior rear springs... just ace. And yeah, sound lovely!

Are you kidding me? I think my bottom jaw dislocated, my mouth was hanging open so wide. I had to re-watch the entire video from start to finish...just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. When I noticed the exposed circuit board on the back side of the MoTeC, I lost it... What a mod. :cool: :thumbsup:

added more weight. I again forgot about a rather important bit, the seatbelts. I went down the easy way and repurposed those I made for my Porsche, but with my new knowledge about materials its now one object instead of three. This is the high poly version (simply subsurf) you see only in the showroom, the one on the driver and the non-existing codriver is way less heavy.
4tJch4U.jpg

For the texturing I found a stupidly simple way to get a nice tiled belt fabric across it without using the Multimap shader. It looks like this:
RGYGzAR.jpg

that small light grey rectangle there on the left is the workspace. I just smart-UVed the seatbelt, then scaled the whole map until one of the vertical belt bits on the right fits somewhat in width across the whole workspace. 256x256 texture now tiles fine across it, without stretching. Looks dumb, but works. What more to ask.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%