Cars KRB Audi S1 Silhouette

I still have all the physics files for the Evo too, and I'm not totally certain it's fully dead.

Did want to see that Volvo, though.

late reply, but are you still in contact with PheNom? His last post dates to June, he said that he's stepping down from simracing due to work stuff. And FlandreNien disappeared too, even put his profile on private and marked his uploads as "Halted". Both got the Porsche Packs tho

Fr4V5ot.jpg

late reply, but are you still in contact with PheNom? His last post dates to June, he said that he's stepping down from simracing due to work stuff. And FlandreNien disappeared too, even put his profile on private and marked his uploads as "Halted". Both got the Porsche Packs tho
I had Phenom test updated Corvette DP physics a few weeks ago...

bit of messing around before the whole christmas procedure gets going. No worry, food is prepared, tree is up, beer is cold ;)

jlXU2xl.jpg

40 minute lap of Targa Florio. V10 test tires gave out 15 minutes in, but soldired on at ~70%
zcdfkvB.jpg

0HI2yYS.jpg

trying to get that slightly green old glass hue

Here is one real KRB livery that they used on race. Thanks to AccAkut for patience, it took too long to make this one. I will also do another one with logos you requested. ;)

FafMdq.jpg
Really good looking. Did you create a custom map texture too? Whats you opinion on the main body shaders?

Really good looking. Did you create a custom map texture too? Whats you opinion on the main body shaders?

I didn't done a custom map.. Car body is too shine/bright as you can see with KRB livery.. I have to try custom map and probably you have to adjust shader values a bit to get best possible result with white liveries.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%