Cars KRB Audi S1 Silhouette

Hmm, I thought about it, but am not sure if it's worth it. Btw, how could I include the Kunos style "open door on track load"? Is it in the guides somewhere?

If you're going to the trouble of modelling the details under the hood, then making a quick animation to show it off is definitely worth it!

And for the open door thing when you load a track, it should just do it automatically so long as your door animations are named the same as Kunos ones. All my mods do anyway.

Started up PC, started download of new sound... half an hour later I'm still remodelling the (inside of the) doors :whistling:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why, but ive been watching this progress over many months - admiring the great work, but never really been that excited about the thought of driving it.

Until now :D After seeing it on track with aweseome liveries, im all of a sudden very excited! Looking to be really unique, can't wait.

Not sure why, but ive been watching this progress over many months - admiring the great work, but never really been that excited about the thought of driving it.

Until now :D After seeing it on track with aweseome liveries, im all of a sudden very excited! Looking to be really unique, can't wait.
I'm still sad that the other two TA car originally planned will never come. The Cyber Evo clone was basically ready for release, and the TA V8 Volvo brick was so unique in its own right...

...this car is all that's left from that idea

I would love to see the KRB Esprit if you need a companion. ;)

I still have all the physics files for the Evo too, and I'm not totally certain it's fully dead.

Did want to see that Volvo, though.

Last edited:
there is even less information on the Lotus. Its using a Tiga C2 Prototype chassis as the basis. And going by the few onboard videos I've seen was/is an even bigger bitch to drive, very twitchy.

Spend a an hour on it, spot the new details
1.jpg

btw, is there a trick to open the doors in showroom?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back