Cars KRB Audi S1 Silhouette

ErQiNWv.jpg

tinkering with Multimap shaper and that "Scratch" brush set I once found for Gimp. A single texture for all surfaces in the cockpit (plus map, detail, detailnormalmap)

I'm looking for someone who could help me make skins for the car. Real life livery of it is, as you may know, not that special, but maybe typical Audi race liveries could be adapted? I'm not good at skinning.

This is the mapping of the shell, one texture only, front and rear light covers are skinable, no metal detail. Plus one more file if the wheels were to be painted.
psd/xcf file of it is available
KdFpSJV.jpg

I'm looking for someone who could help me make skins for the car. Real life livery of it is, as you may know, not that special, but maybe typical Audi race liveries could be adapted? I'm not good at skinning.

This is the mapping of the shell, one texture only, front and rear light covers are skinable, no metal detail. Plus one more file if the wheels were to be painted.
psd/xcf file of it is available
KdFpSJV.jpg

If you can show me some examples I can tell you Yes or No.

I think that was just an illusion of the plain white bodywork. Up close it's looked great since the first beta you sent me.
I was so surprised myself the first time I loaded it into that hangar showroom... guess its down to oneself seeing mostly the flaws and things one is not so happy with, after all those hours working with the model. I still feel like there needs to be 2x as much thing sin the engine bay, but I know its stupid as a normal user will only see it through the bonnet holes from afar. Most don't even use F7 view (using it around the Kunos cars shows how precisely those are detailed according to the possible viewpoints ;))

@After_Midnight alles zu seiner Zeit...

I still feel like there needs to be 2x as much thing sin the engine bay, but I know its stupid as a normal user will only see it through the bonnet holes from afar. Most don't even use F7 view.

Are you planning on doing something like the Porsche 917/30 which uses the extra_animations to let you open the bodywork? It'd be nice to show off all the details.

Are you planning on doing something like the Porsche 917/30 which uses the extra_animations to let you open the bodywork? It'd be nice to show off all the details.
Hmm, I thought about it, but am not sure if it's worth it. Btw, how could I include the Kunos style "open door on track load"? Is it in the guides somewhere?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%