Kranebitten Conversion fail

Normally it`s easy to do a quick and dirty conversion using rfactortools. These conversions are not perfect but for me it`s OK. I`d love to have the rfactor track Kranebitten in AMS (i love this bumpy Circuit and it must be even better in AMS). But using rfactortools delivers me a "wrong gmt version" message. Anyone here with a solution or a working Track for AMS?

Yep yep, I have some tricks to get it all right. ;)
I have it looking like this:
20BF594E7069E6AB94E25536D83280F917BED643

Last edited:
I have hundreds of tracks ported to AMS like this one. The problem is that it does not have all the proper AMS updates so many people here are not impressed. Also I have not gone through the process of requesting original authors permissions so I pretty much keep them to myself and my online league. However, if you or anyone would like access to this or anything else that I have brought to AMS I would be happy to help "off the record". ;)

I´m using Nvidia now, but in the past i used AMD and i never had issues based on manufacturer of the graphiccard. I think there is another problem. DirectX or driver setting or ingame graphic Track detail, maybe.

I´m using Nvidia now, but in the past i used AMD and i never had issues based on manufacturer of the graphiccard. I think there is another problem. DirectX or driver setting or ingame graphic Track detail, maybe.

Me neither! As far as I know, I have been seeing all graphics as intended, but there may have been some older converted tracks where I just assumed it was a really crappy source and things were hazy or blank? I can't say for sure. I am always curious, though, whether it's flickering textures, blown-out whites, or any other anomaly as to what is causing it? These tracks are a lot harder to perfect than most people imagine!

BTW, I always have all graphics settings maxed-out, so that shouldn't be a variable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back