1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Krajiska Zmija hillclimb - Loading problem

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by sti228, Feb 15, 2016.

1. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Hi. I want drive in this road but i can't because it's crash AC every time in loading screen. Someone have the same problem ? :( Here is my folder location.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +383
    You downloaded the version from here? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/krajiska-zmija-hillclimb.6064/
    Maybe the car is the problem, try an official car from the game. But don't use this track with Time Attack, only practice or hotlap.
    And don't use a modded weather mod, maybe is not compatible, use a weather default from the game, the same with pp effect.

3. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Yes i have this one. I try every possible way but still the same. I think problem is folder location. So strange because i use this road before with no problems.

I also delete my Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents. Reinstall game and install it again. I try official car BMW M3 E30 Drift upgrade. Choose hotlap/practice and get the same loading crash.

4. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +383
    So only this track doesn't work? Remove it, download again, and install it.

5. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Yes, only this track don't work for me. You have the same folders to ? Already do this steps but don't help.

6. Lily Starfox

Lily Starfox

Ratings:
    +112
    What is your version of Assetto Corsa?
    You should have the latest version, I think.

Another idea, you can also try to re-download the track.
    It works fine on my side in v1.4.3, with any modded cars, modded weather, etc.

7. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Yes, i have AC version 1.4.3 and i also download track again. Get the same error :( I need to copy/paste BONUS-dirt Version folder to ?

This is how my folder. Hope everything is correct.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  8. Lily Starfox

Lily Starfox

Ratings:
    +112
    I just checked my folder, it's the exact same as yours.
    I did copy/paste the content of the dirt version in the main folder like you too.
    I don't understand...:(

9. Romano1

Romano1

Ratings:
    +6
    I have had times that if I have severely mis matched AI then the combo will crash back to the setup screen, when this happens I have found that choosing a practice session will reset everything and let the track and car combo load fully.
    Hopefully that can help
    Cheers
    Romano

10. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Thank you all for help. Nothing helps and i install windows 7 again. Problem solved and finally i load this road :)