Krajiska Zmija hillclimb - Loading problem

Hi. I want drive in this road but i can't because it's crash AC every time in loading screen. Someone have the same problem ? :( Here is my folder location.

92e953792606.jpg

1078e59e4275.jpg

You downloaded the version from here? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/krajiska-zmija-hillclimb.6064/
Maybe the car is the problem, try an official car from the game. But don't use this track with Time Attack, only practice or hotlap.
And don't use a modded weather mod, maybe is not compatible, use a weather default from the game, the same with pp effect.

Yes i have this one. I try every possible way but still the same. I think problem is folder location. So strange because i use this road before with no problems.

I also delete my Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents. Reinstall game and install it again. I try official car BMW M3 E30 Drift upgrade. Choose hotlap/practice and get the same loading crash.

What is your version of Assetto Corsa?
You should have the latest version, I think.

Another idea, you can also try to re-download the track.
It works fine on my side in v1.4.3, with any modded cars, modded weather, etc.

Yes, i have AC version 1.4.3 and i also download track again. Get the same error :( I need to copy/paste BONUS-dirt Version folder to ?

This is how my folder. Hope everything is correct.

d6dad0c9fc7f.jpg

Last edited:
I have had times that if I have severely mis matched AI then the combo will crash back to the setup screen, when this happens I have found that choosing a practice session will reset everything and let the track and car combo load fully.
Hopefully that can help
Cheers
Romano

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline