Cars Koenigsegg Regera [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a fool! And your mods are a waste of time, they drive like cr@p. But then they're based on all stolen content and created by people who are completely clueless so I'm not surprised. We don't want your garbage here!

@Paul Jeffrey
@Graham Laing

@Bram
This guy is constantly posting ripped content, he needs a ban!

Last edited:
What bothers me the most is that this crap has been downloaded more then 30 times already in 30 min. Hypocrites. And on top there's idiots rating it 5 stars...

What bothers me the most is that this crap has been downloaded more then 30 times already in 30 min. Hypocrites. And on top there's idiots rating it 5 stars...
You gotta hit the download button to be able to submit a rating. So one download on paper is from me, unfortunately.
The five star rating is supposed to be funny I assume.

Lowest of the lows if you ask me... Taking ripped... and even more annoyingly... legit mods from here...
uploading them to file servers... then using them as click bait to get money coming in... assettocorsacarmods are main the reason why I have a disclaimer on my track download pages.
Fair enough it's the internet... Do whatever you do... But don't for one second try and bring it here for some free advertising

I've reported it as well (so I was another one of the downloads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back