Sounds - 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

NeverKrash

Premium
NeverKrash submitted a new resource:

Koenigsegg One:1 - Official sound updates to the car mod release

Koenigsegg One:1 Official Sound Updates
Screenshot_koenigsegg_one_spa_22-12-115-17-44-2_zps0plfhlha.jpg

To prevent re-uploading new mod versions, I will use this space to make fixes to the sound. In the future, I may change the engine sound too, depending on sample availability. I do not take requests.

Download the car mod...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you!
I have a question: this is the whole car or just the sound? I'm asking this because it's 100 mb circa just like the car release.

Why do I get a error message when I try unzipping the folder? I would get a WinRAR: Diagnostic messages, and each file contain error messages "unknown method in koenigsegg_one\sfx..." The files would contain 0MB after unzipping it. Please help.

last i knew (at least a couple weeks ago) a big overall update was imminent; i'm hoping they were just waiting for 1.9 to be deployed & we'll see this monster soon...

Hi @NeverKrash. I hadn't driven the One:1 in a while until today and noticed that the Tyre sounds are not working. I'm not sure if, based on other posts I've seen, that is due to the AC version and that a fix to the mod will be coming... Would you mind confirming you are aware of the issue and whether or not a fix is intended. Many thanks. I freakin' love this mod and fab work on the sound of the power unit!

Hi @NeverKrash. I hadn't driven the One:1 in a while until today and noticed that the Tyre sounds are not working. I'm not sure if, based on other posts I've seen, that is due to the AC version and that a fix to the mod will be coming... Would you mind confirming you are aware of the issue and whether or not a fix is intended. Many thanks. I freakin' love this mod and fab work on the sound of the power unit!
Hi,

Assetto Corsa 1.9 had big changes to the FMOD software development kit. That rendered all game sounds partially broken with imbalanced interior sounds and no exterior sounds. This mod included.

I would have made an update to this thread to upload the latest version, but three reasons have stopped me:
1. The car's physics are different that it means I'd have to maintain 2 different versions of the mod (one to support the old release, and one to support our newest development), which itself has 4 variations (so 8 FMOD projects in total). This would be a bit of a headache.
2. I've made so many improvements that I still want to reserve the wow factor I hope my next sounds will have to people for when the mod is ready.
3. I was under the impression the mod would have been re-released by now so I waited. Behind the scenes, more work is going on with the physics and the textures. It's not happening at a speed I'd prefer, but I have to respect that we're working at a pace that's relative to people's availability.

Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing