1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Knockhill (BTCC) 2.1

Knockhill for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Knockhill - Knockhill for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Thanks for the track, Patrick. Still downloading but I am sure it will be great like Road Atlanta and the others. Any chance you will do Oulton Park?
  3. Not satisfied at 100% bcause of the two issues mentionned. But feeling better now. Let me know your opinion.

Oulton Park gives really strange things but it is in my plans ;-). Original track has a high "flying carpet" effect so it would deserve a serious update for sure
  4. Hi Patrick,
    I can't get any of these to load.
    Just get "Error opening MAS file NEWROAD.MAS" for all the tracks.
    Path is e.g:

Any idea?
    Thanks. :)
  5. I dont why some poeple have this.
    Your path seems ok.
    But this .mas is not used for all tracks, just this one...:O_o:
    No idea, except reinstall It
  6. Hi, Thanks for the response.

Is it something left over from a previous build of the track? Tried reinstalling a few times and with different paths, still the same.
    The rest of the BTCC tracks are great though, so Thanks! :)
  7. No, It is something I added. Will check my own version asap. Did you check If this .mas is in the folder for real?
  8. It loads ok for me, thanks for this one Patrick, but is there anything that can be done about the road textures on lower settings? I am getting some strange effects.
    I use low or medium texture on my laptop, and there are lots of lines running along the track surface, which I have not seen before on other tracks.
    It reduces as I raise the texture level but even on high, there is still a dark band along the edge of the track.

9. Honestly, i dont know why It happens :-(
    Will try to find
  10. Just to add to this, I checked Snetterton and that has a similar problem. The track surface looks perfect at full texture on both tracks, but as soon as this setting is lowered at all, problems appear in the track surface. Maybe there's nothing that can be done about it but I thought you should know.
    I will leave it on full texture in future and anyway thanks again for the upgrade to these tracks.
  11. do you loose a lot of fps at full?
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  12. No its not a big difference to be honest. I mainly use my laptop for testing mods and other changes so I tend to have some display settings lowered just to speed things up a bit, that's the only reason I noticed it. It looks perfect on full settings, as does Snetterton.

I didn't intend to cause you any extra work trying to fix it, but I thought I should report it. The main thing is it is easily fixed by raising texture setting.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I installed this but the second I try to load it also crashes my game saying that it cant load "NewRoad.mas" Same problem as above.

Any ideas?
  14. You must have the btcc2011 folder and inside it knochill track, perhaps the solution