Released Kinura Track

Hey guys,

Here's one of my newest tracks along with some more to be released soon...
Enjoy !
Qlogged with 0.8.39...

Kinura_01_zpsldb6alsw.jpg

Kinura_02_zpsjld35hpa.jpg

Kinura_03_zpskiyrlwd5.jpg

Please consider donating as it take lots of time to develop
********************************************************************​

Kinura Track Download

Last edited:
Thanks Alex...

What's the problem guys, you're all hiding & just giving no feedback at all ?
You could at least show some respect & love for all the time I've spend creating this track & other stuff.

Thanks Pedro !
Keep in mind, it was designed with 0.8.39 & so at some point, there will be an update.

Pradzio, I think that strange fog you mean is the extinction_factor curve. If you open the console & do a 'edit tod' command, then press space bar, you can modify on fly all curves.

Thanks Pedro !
Keep in mind, it was designed with 0.8.39 & so at some point, there will be an update.

Pradzio, I think that strange fog you mean is the extinction_factor curve. If you open the console & do a 'edit tod' command, then press space bar, you can modify on fly all curves.

Yes yes, thats why i mentioned it, to help you out ;) but the work is excellent, the Lamborghini seamed to react very good to every bump and elevation. may i suggest a pit to had a more trackday enviroment ? :D take care my friend, keep up the great work, im restarting the crx fallowing your's plus Bobs advices soon.

How do you mean a pit ? If you have a reference image, I'll take it from there.
Good luck with your CRX, keep notes when you have succeed the conversion/creation work, so you won't forget in the future.

As in the pit building where cars park up or get maintained etc during racing.

Cheers

Dave

I haven't got many FPS on it...

I suspect the shaders beeing the cause...
Or maybe something else, like packing/combining polies together.

You saw, even merging huge blocks under 20-22K (Racer limit geodes) & having only some dofs, doesn't do anything good to our FPS.
Any ideas, or tests are welcomed...

I thought more holes & not pit stops...I'll create a collection of pit stops to project directly where I want them to be & update from there.

Filtering some stuff, I unfortunately messed up a little the cleaning, you know it's my original testing track, so I'll fix it soon too.

How do you mean a pit ? If you have a reference image, I'll take it from there.
Good luck with your CRX, keep notes when you have succeed the conversion/creation work, so you won't forget in the future.

well i'm referring to something like this but simpler
24-Jun-07-rCentral-9058_pit2.jpg

about the CRX its going slower but its going, although i think i must stop using zmodeler and start using blender. just textured 2 sets of headlights and bought forza 3 to extract an interior, i may use some other parts it depends on how it looks

Little update on the 1st post pictures :)

As you might know, the latest Racer versions are way to 'unstable' to do an update, unfortunately...
Who knows when the next AMD friendly version will come out.

--------------------
Much Love

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%