1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WIP Kinnekulle Project

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Jonathan Johansson, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ...
    New Project, Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Length: 2072 Meters

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks promising :) (Kinnekulle has been available for Isi-based sims for a while though!)

3. Thank you! yes there is a version of Kinnekulle avaliable, which is coming from stcc2 (not the simbin game, but the old dice game) But it is very innacurate :/
    I have always wanted to make this track but i wanted to get some more track building skills before moving onto this great track! (Rörberg, high hopes etc) But i think the time is here to get on with this track and then hopefully also get it over to 3dstudio max and rFactor 2

4. Heres another picture showing some of the spec map experimenting ive been working on lately!

[​IMG]

Have a nice day and Merry Christmas

5. It looks absolutely awesome, that track surface is increible, good job there!!! I guess that a lot of work is still to do, but that experiments you've done haven given you a great result.
    It's the same corner in both screens?

Keep uploading some wip pictures please!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Very promising Jonathan. I like that solar effect on that tarmac part.

7. Happy new year everybody, when 2012 is here its back to work on this track!

How do you like my guardrails? i think they could use some more work

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. I think they look very good. They have a 'new' look to them, so should be used mainly on tracks that have had a bit of money spend on them. If the barrier is a wall, try using some vertical randomness for the topmost points.

9. [​IMG]

Just thaught id let you know that the work on this track has stopped for now, i have started to make some sort of learning project in 3d studio max so i can get to know how it works to put a track in rFactor 2 and make use of all its new features! i hope i will continue this track later :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sniff :( ;)

Where did you get that sky though? Personally, I like it - is it in some skyfile pack?

11. I got that sky from KittX and no its not in some skyfile pack, in fact i dont even have it anymore.. If you want a nice sky i can dig one up for you.

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]