1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kimi Raikkonen in F1 2010?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Bryan van Berlo, Dec 26, 2010.

1. First of all, merry christmas to all of you!
    I've got a question, when I was installing some mods today, I saw a file in the frontend folder called 'b_driver_kimi_raikkonen.pssg'. What does this mean or is it just a mistake from Codemasters?:confused:
  2. If its an original file, its Probably some old code from f1 2009!?
  3. I saw it too, it's probably just from the pre-release version of the game (remember they had all the 2009 cars?) and they forgot/didn't care to delete it.
  4. If you open it it has a placeholder image for the driver, and a bad or missing file error for the helmet.
  5. His photo is there. I saw it. :)
  6. lolz.. kimi even manage to keep the cm developers at the edge of their seat.. whether to put him in the game or not..
  7. Yes I think you're right. The probably forgot to delte it from the W.I.P. version of the game.
  8. I found an other one of those "mistakes" this time it was in the language file, it said US F1 about 3 times (maybe more)

pic: (sorry for big picture) [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: The language file is full of this stuff, ive seen Kimi Raikonen, Luca Badoer, Giancarlo Fisichella, Nelson Piquet Jr. etc. etc.