1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Kimi Raikkonen in F1 2010?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Bryan van Berlo, Dec 26, 2010.

1. First of all, merry christmas to all of you!
    I've got a question, when I was installing some mods today, I saw a file in the frontend folder called 'b_driver_kimi_raikkonen.pssg'. What does this mean or is it just a mistake from Codemasters?:confused:

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

If its an original file, its Probably some old code from f1 2009!?

3. I saw it too, it's probably just from the pre-release version of the game (remember they had all the 2009 cars?) and they forgot/didn't care to delete it.

4. If you open it it has a placeholder image for the driver, and a bad or missing file error for the helmet.

5. His photo is there. I saw it. :)

6. lolz.. kimi even manage to keep the cm developers at the edge of their seat.. whether to put him in the game or not..

7. Yes I think you're right. The probably forgot to delte it from the W.I.P. version of the game.

8. I found an other one of those "mistakes" this time it was in the language file, it said US F1 about 3 times (maybe more)

pic: (sorry for big picture) [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: The language file is full of this stuff, ive seen Kimi Raikonen, Luca Badoer, Giancarlo Fisichella, Nelson Piquet Jr. etc. etc.