• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Kimi Raikkonen helmet, Monaco 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Tino Ahola, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    Hi everybody. Here is my take on the helmet Kimi wore at Monaco earlier this year.
    A huge thanks goes to ML2166 for the template.
    Its not 100% accurate but its the best I can do. It replaces the gen_02 in bespokehelmets but by simply changing the number you can replace any helmet in the game.
    The preview can be found here, http://www.mediafire.com/view/?jnzgdrr6l39vlql
    And the file itself
    http://www.mediafire.com/?p69lh897cyv3s8s

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sunkruser

Sunkruser

Ratings:
    +4
    preview?

3. Matthew327

Matthew327
    Premium

Ratings:
    +493
    Check the first link.

4. Sunkruser

Sunkruser

Ratings:
    +4
    kk ty, awesome work

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    Thanks guys :)

6. lukas005

lukas005

Ratings:
    +20
    thanks i have carrer helmet now :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. polariNator

polariNator

Ratings:
    +21
    could anyone make ingame screens? :O

8. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    I can take few this evening(my time) so the pics will be up in about 5 hours time, maybe less.
    EDIT: Sorry guys I don't know whats going on but every time I try to take print screen of the game it comes out as black. So If someone would kindly take a pic in the game it would be cool. Also a reminder of the helmet. Since Kimi has a fin on his helmet, I recommend to take it off from him, because the helmet itself isn't designed to have a fin on it.

9. MemorableC

MemorableC

Ratings:
    +29
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Richie Hill

Richie Hill

Ratings:
    +176
    Great work here! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    Thank you MemorableC for the pictures ;) and thanks everyone for the compliments. :) Its my first real helmet designed and I'm just getting used to photoshop again. Used photoshop to mod NHL 2004 or something :D but now trying to get used to it again. Hopefully my next project is Mika Häkkinen helmet. Thank you everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. DrRobert

DrRobert

Ratings:
    +32
    Thank you for this. I've been looking forward to using this helmet since I saw it a few months ago. :D