1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kimi "leave me alone" Räikkönen wins Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 4
  2. :D Welcome back to F1 Kimi!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gotta love Kimi. He's typical Finn. If we don't like it we say it, not our problem if some one can't take it. And with booze, it's all or nothing.

Abu Dhabi was one of the most entertaining GP for years, thanks to Kimi. I'm really happy he's back.

• Like Like x 2
  4. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

For sure we are losing the true characters of F1. 1st Montoya left then Kimi. Im so freakin glad he came back. Says just whats on his mind not what they want to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol kimi a true character :) Do you watch F1 ? have you ever seen a kimi interview, he must be the dullest man on the planet, great driver but ****ing boring

• Like Like x 1
  6. consistent drive but he stood lucky as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kimi is only "boring" in interviews coz he finds it the most boring thing about being in F1, to understand kimi's character you must see it around the interviews, he's not a pr automation like other drivers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Most drivers are first praising the team and the whole world. Then they say a lot of diplomatic stuff that has no content of interest to us. It sounds almost like an Oscar speech. It's good that there is someone who stands out. One can die of boredom when hearing them praise.

• Like Like x 1
  9. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

I've followed the Kimsters career. He is only boring when that camera and mic are in front of him. Check around utube for some great kimi moments....Monaco with McLaren when I think he was leading and the car caught fire. He gets out keeps his helmet on the entire time and walks straight to a yacht. He's got a beer in one hand and a babe in the other still with his race suite on! Some many more.....leading the race ...cant recall the track he falls asleep heading in a turn but saves it cuz he woke up in time. He was bored cuz his radio was broke. It goes on.......and on. He is one of a kind.......Fast!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kimi is what made me get into F1 to begin with - I hope to see him keep going well into his 40's

Great to see and hear he is still what he was, although he seems to be smiling alot more than before... :)

11. The conversation between Kimi and Vettel before the podium ceremony was funny. Vettel spoke finnish a bit so no commentator could understand the bad words he said. (Pretty funny when thinking about the podium interview :D )

Vettel said to Kimi: "Atleast now the mulkut (=dicks) shut up". Kimi answered laughing: "Maybe... They've always found something" and Vettel agreed saying: "Yeah maybe the next day they'll find something".

But funny joking from them xD

12. Haha I Iove the Fins!

Kimi has been my hero since Mika left the sport. I was so happy on Sunday, not cheered like that since his last win at spa xD