Kim Kardashian is getting herself involved in city politics.

If you think the World ran out of reasons to laugh at us Americans, think again! :mad:

This is severely saddening when you have a celebrity with the attention span of a rat, the IQ of a dodo bird, and the emotional immaturity of a 3-year-old seriously campaign for a seat in the Glendale, CA City Council, all, while aiming to become Mayor of the city, the thinking man's worst nightmare has become a reality. :( :mad:

I only hope she has numerous outbursts in the debates.

I'm pretty optimistic that she won't make it past the debates.
Since when are american politics about actual content :) Sarah Palin and I rest my case :)

Really don't understand how people can seriously vote for airheads like her and George Bush in such high volumes. At least here on this side of the ocean we laugh about it. Schwarzenegger governor of California was another good one :) :roflmao:

Since when are american politics about actual content :) Sarah Palin and I rest my case :)

Really don't understand how people can seriously vote for airheads like her and George Bush in such high volumes. At least here on this side of the ocean we laugh about it. Schwarzenegger governor of California was another good one :) :roflmao:

Schwarzenegger isnt such a bad guy, he is suprisingly intelligent, I dont know how he goes in the political arena but I think it would be pretty cool to have the terminator in charge :p

But this Kardashian stuff is rediculous. Lets hope its only a publicity stunt!

Don´t forget another actor who became President as well.

"The land of opportunities"...

I´m still to this day baffled at how the people could choose Bush for another 4 years.

Somewhat valid point, but she didn't actually get voted into office, did she?

I´m still to this day baffled at how the people could choose Bush for another 4 years.
It happens when his opponent isn't that much of an improvement over Bush. :p

Anyways, I certainly hope she doesn't make it into office. I live a 5 minute drive from the city and actually go to the university/college in the city as well. I'd be really ashamed if we become known as 'the city that voted for Kim Kardashian'.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back