• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Kim Kardashian is getting herself involved in city politics.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohamedou Ari, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium

Ratings:
    +603
    If you think the World ran out of reasons to laugh at us Americans, think again! :mad:

This is severely saddening when you have a celebrity with the attention span of a rat, the IQ of a dodo bird, and the emotional immaturity of a 3-year-old seriously campaign for a seat in the Glendale, CA City Council, all, while aiming to become Mayor of the city, the thinking man's worst nightmare has become a reality. :( :mad:

I only hope she has numerous outbursts in the debates.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,076
    I'm pretty optimistic that she won't make it past the debates.

3. William Levesque

William Levesque

Ratings:
    +1,276
    She has big boobs and will probably show them if she gets the votes, we're doomed (Well, they...) -_-

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,290
    Since when are american politics about actual content :) Sarah Palin and I rest my case :)

Really don't understand how people can seriously vote for airheads like her and George Bush in such high volumes. At least here on this side of the ocean we laugh about it. Schwarzenegger governor of California was another good one :) :roflmao:

5. Josh Barton

Josh Barton

Ratings:
    +87
    Schwarzenegger isnt such a bad guy, he is suprisingly intelligent, I dont know how he goes in the political arena but I think it would be pretty cool to have the terminator in charge :p

But this Kardashian stuff is rediculous. Lets hope its only a publicity stunt!

6. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    Don´t forget another actor who became President as well.

"The land of opportunities"...

I´m still to this day baffled at how the people could choose Bush for another 4 years.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Ratings:
    +339
    You can't knock them too much. They offer a valuable service to the rest of the world. Humour - at their expense.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,076
    Britney Spears for President next!:thumbsup: :roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    To be fair, most politicians don't know what they're doing anyway.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Carlos Luna

Carlos Luna

Ratings:
    +62
    Somewhat valid point, but she didn't actually get voted into office, did she?

It happens when his opponent isn't that much of an improvement over Bush. :p

Anyways, I certainly hope she doesn't make it into office. I live a 5 minute drive from the city and actually go to the university/college in the city as well. I'd be really ashamed if we become known as 'the city that voted for Kim Kardashian'.