1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Killarney for Race07?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Xavier de Carvalho, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hi

I was wondering, can somebody please (legally) convert the Killarney track from rFactor to Race07? Zwartkops would be nice too. I don't have the tools to do so.

Thanks

2. Is anyone able to do this?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have been working on my own version of Killarney (no conversion). It's still not quite finished, in fact I was hoping to get some feedback from someone who has driven the track.
    Here is the beta version if you would like to try it. Up till now I have used Google Earth and video footage as reference, if you know the track and can suggest improvements that would be really great :)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?iqta2vpz86igk00

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi respawned, only saw your reply now. I will be happy to do testing, I would like to ask for your permission to share the file with a friend as he races on the track more regularly and will be able to give much better feedback than I. Will download and do a bit of testing myself this week.

5. Nice first attempt. I like it.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I agree,nice work!

7. This track looks more real than the Rfactor one, much more attention to detail. Nice job:).

8. Ok so Myself and National Polo Cup Driver Jano vd Westhuizen who races nationals on that circuit tested the circuit,

10 out of 10 from both of us... :)

Just If you could make changes could you do the following:
    - add Brake Points "150m , 100m , 50 m"

Once again thanks so much for making this circuit, tested a WTCC 08 BMW and managed to get a 1.17.535 without much play on setup.. ;) What times you guys getting?

9. Yeah, braking points would make it damn near perfect. Got a 1:15.9 in a scirocco. Got a 1:30.4 in an E3 GTI, both times done with the default set up. in a f3000 or formula raceroom car you can get around in under 1:00.00

10. Ja F1 Car i got easy under 1min after 2 laps HAHA but struggling to find braking points :O_o:

11. Once you hit the bus stops count to 2, it should be last minute braking and then throw the car into the corner lol. flat through turn 4 while going a bit side ways. 1st corner is 3rd gear and turn with your right foot.

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is super close. Got a massive smile on my face when i went out on track. Racing here tomorrow actually, so was good refresher (even though i am only racing part of the track) :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. 1:22.272 in a Clio Cup Car:thumbsup: come Kieron i'm waiting for you to beat it:sneaky:

• Like Like x 1