Killarney for Race07?

I have been working on my own version of Killarney (no conversion). It's still not quite finished, in fact I was hoping to get some feedback from someone who has driven the track.
Here is the beta version if you would like to try it. Up till now I have used Google Earth and video footage as reference, if you know the track and can suggest improvements that would be really great :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?iqta2vpz86igk00

Hi respawned, only saw your reply now. I will be happy to do testing, I would like to ask for your permission to share the file with a friend as he races on the track more regularly and will be able to give much better feedback than I. Will download and do a bit of testing myself this week.

I have been working on my own version of Killarney (no conversion). It's still not quite finished, in fact I was hoping to get some feedback from someone who has driven the track.
Here is the beta version if you would like to try it. Up till now I have used Google Earth and video footage as reference, if you know the track and can suggest improvements that would be really great :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?iqta2vpz86igk00
Nice first attempt. I like it.

Ok so Myself and National Polo Cup Driver Jano vd Westhuizen who races nationals on that circuit tested the circuit,

10 out of 10 from both of us... :)

Just If you could make changes could you do the following:
- add Brake Points "150m , 100m , 50 m"

Once again thanks so much for making this circuit, tested a WTCC 08 BMW and managed to get a 1.17.535 without much play on setup.. ;) What times you guys getting?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%