Kicked from the RD server

There is only one server up and that one is for private testing the headlights mod on the ring. Probably been a server of somebody else.

Oh but that one probably has our light mod installed for testing. Strange that you guys could join though.

Maybe running with older league skinpacks?

Oh but that one probably has our light mod installed for testing. Strange that you guys could join though.

Maybe running with older league skinpacks?

Nik and I were both in that server, which was public with no passwords, didn't realise it was supposed to be private and for the light mod testing only... My Bad I guess!

We were only using standard skins not the RDMCC skins. I would guess that any issues with people being booted from the server is due to incorrect installation of the circuit, there was certainly no issues with the server that I was aware of...

Using the skinpack from the MCC results in a fault notification in windows, when the track is loading. Should not get you kicked, as when you acknoledge the notification, loading continues, and you can drive. Only thing is that you are seen as a TEMP car by others in the server.

So, it must have been track related. Indeed, check the version of the Nords. Had the same a while back.

The server referred to here, is joinable with and without the lights mod installed. Only the race session is in the dark, so practice and qualify can be driven without the light mod as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%