1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kevin Magnussen

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Kartik Sri Harsha, Dec 3, 2013.

1. The Danish Driver who got the Ride of Mclaren 2014 car. He won the Formula 3.5 Renault Series With DAMS this year.

2. Who know the future of Kevin at McLaren 2014 and beyond.

3. Although I hate that they threw away Perez so quickly, I do like Kevin and hope he will help the team have a revival of sorts next year. :)

4. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I'm sure he'll be a great driver, but he is the result of McLaren failing to sign Alonso and getting stitched up with another team backing out of signing K-Mag.

5. Lets look forward to 2015.....

6. All the best of wishes to Kevin.

He makes the journalists of Denmark excited for open wheel racing. The hype is a little too strong for my taste. I just hope the car will last the race but it seems Ron Dennis has gotten Mclaren back on track.

All of the other pro drivers of Denmark end up in endurance racing like his father Jan Magnussen, who has driven Le Mans for many years. I wonder if the danish mentality has been too laid back for sprints :)

7. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

He has a bright career ahead of him. :)

He will also surpass his dad.

8. Congrats to the danes here, for having Kevin up there on top now. He showed amazing skill in the race today. Really controlled and mature driving.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think he already has :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. He showed currage today in Q2 and Q3 trying to push it, That is okay this new to F1, and we hope for a top 8 finish tomorrow :) Lots of Support for Kevin from DK!

• Like Like x 1