1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

KERS on the Formula Reiza?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ivo Simons, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Do we see some kind of KERS system for the Reiza open wheeler?
    Escpacially as the Stock Car boost works so great. :)

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice one! That would be very welcome as those limited boosts on the V8 are great for online racing.

3. this isn't fair, you'll getting me to excited and i haven't even brought the game yet (shame on me) , we're have to do a deal then, if i buy this, you 2 will have to teach a noob how to drive a driving sim :)

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Nope, as our "inspiration" for this car is a 2010 model and didnt have it either, and anyway the boost functionality we have is not suitable for KERS (or DRS for that matter).

5. Sounds fair. :)
    Must say for some reason i had in mind that in 2010 they also used KERS. But i was wrong. :)

6. no kers or drs was used in 2010 :D ... so yes it was pure racing back then but also quite boring on some tracks.

i've never been a fan of DRS or KERS but im starting to understand the potential of it, personally they should remove kers but keep drs.

7. the car clearly looks like a 2010 car, you just need to look to the "shark fin" integrated to the rear wing, this was banned for 2011 :D