1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

KennyBarroz SweetFX 1.5.1 MOD 1

SweetFX MotoGP14

1. KennyBarroz submitted a new resource:

KennyBarroz SweetFX 1.5.1 MOD - SweetFX MotoGP14

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. EDIT2: But Still, Insert the proper credits

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry for missunderstanding, do you use the same one on BF4 preset or are you editing it? i still don't get what do you mean by "similar"

4. Maskyheat, sorry but if you want to take credits up with me, do it in PM?

Sorry english is not my first language, but similar is not quite the correct word really, i should say that it is tweaked/edited/changed from a BF4 preset. Since the BF4 preset does not work good in MotoGP14 i had to use SweetFX Configuration and change some numbers and tweak the settings to make it work.

I dont know what propper credits you are looking for? Read the settings if you want more details?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. how to install?I copied all the files in the directory of motogp on steam but i can't see differences.

6. Tutorial install please!

7. This is now added to the main page.
    INSTALLATION:
    Just simply extract the content to the MotoGP14 folder. (Steam\SteamApps\common\MotoGP14)

8. when new update?

9. What do you need in new update? :)

10. no just wondered if there was another update

11. Iam quite satisfied with the effect that is created with this SweetFX setting. So i will probably leave it :)
    MotoGP14X64.exe_DX11_20140820_233543.jpg

12. is there a setting that you can clearly see the bike and suit even if the resolution is 800X600?

13. Sorry but i think that is something that is controlled over textures and other graphic settings.

such low resolution on high scale models often do look crappy...sorry