Ken Block - Ford Focus RS RX - Gymkhana Ten - Special Edition

Skins Ken Block - Ford Focus RS RX - Gymkhana Ten - Special Edition 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Let me know which livery you want to see next!!"
wrc-rally-france-2017-sebastien-ogier-julien-ingrassia-ford-fiesta-wrc-m-sport.jpg

I know it's not the same car but still... :) can you do it ?

You can just say "no" you know... :)
Maybe you waiting for me to rate this download, I see you answering guys there but in that case... nothing, forget about it cause I really won't be using this car. I'm quite fed up with this bloke Block and blokes like him. He may be popular in USA (is he even there?) but I prefer, real, and really fast, WRC drivers. Sorry in that case.
Thank you.

And delete that "Let me know which livery you want to see next!!", perhaps ? :D

You can just say "no" you know... :)
Maybe you waiting for me to rate this download, I see you answering guys there but in that case... nothing, forget about it cause I really won't be using this car. I'm quite fed up with this bloke Block and blokes like him. He may be popular in USA (is he even there?) but I prefer, real, and really fast, WRC drivers. Sorry in that case.
Thank you.

And delete that "Let me know which livery you want to see next!!", perhaps ? :D

Hello gamer 19,

Sorry for not answering, I guess I forgot about it.
I have nothing to do with your personal Block issues. I like his livery designs and that's all.
I won't be deleting that "Let me know which livery you want to see next!!" because I would like to know peoples suggestions. That doesn't mean I going to make all of them!

Ok mate. Fair enough.
So... is there a chance to make that Ogier livery ? It IS beutiful, isn't it ? @@
Can you tell at least... which one do you plan to do ? Did you already start any ?
So many questions huh. :D

Ok mate. Fair enough.
So... is there a chance to make that Ogier livery ? It IS beutiful, isn't it ? @@
Can you tell at least... which one do you plan to do ? Did you already start any ?
So many questions huh. :D
That Ogier livery does look very good I must say, right now I'm working on a Mini RX livery, what do you think about this one?
024723ac54a42634455adc2430915e94.jpg

Almost Derick! Bakkerud have a slight difference on the light stripes of the two cars. Block has a pure white, while Bakkerud has a greyish tone. But I get your point! ;) Not much to split those two visually.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%