• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Karun Chandhok gives his Top 5 driver list for 2012

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Hampus Andersson, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    1. Fernando Alonso - Took the championship fight to the wire in a car that didn't deserve to
    2. Lewis Hamilton - Superb all season long and without pit stop dramas, puncture, running out of fuel, late season DNF's would've been a contender
    3. Kimi Raikkonnen - Very impressive come back. Showed great pace straight away with fantastic consistency ... plus some comedy!
    4. Sebastian Vettel - Seems strange putting the world champion at No.4 but it was clear that the Red Bull was once again the car to have in the second half of the season
    5. Nico Hulkenburg - Despite the podiums for Perez and wins for Maldonado and Rosberg, I thought Hulkenburg did a great job particularly in the second half to establish himself

http://en.espnf1.com/brazil/motorsport/story/96620.html

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques

Ratings:
    +320
    Even if I don't agree with everything, for me is a very good analysis!:thumbsup:

3. Diego Lopez

Diego Lopez

Ratings:
    +288
    I like Karuns point of view and I agree.

4. Ivan Mills

Ivan Mills

Ratings:
    +295
    who was Karun Chandhoc again?

5. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    the best broadcaster ever and a former F1 driver and generally an awesome personality.

That guy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ivan Mills

Ivan Mills

Ratings:
    +295
    ok

7. Kartik Sri Harsha

Kartik Sri Harsha

Ratings:
    +599
    Karun made some Comedy Race commentaries with Steve Slater for ESPN STAR SPORTS.but Agree with him here especially on P5
    I really think Mclaren made a mistake of signing Perez instead of Hulk. He has both Q and R pace and it can help them some what the Loss of Lewis Blistering Qualy pace.(Not saying any thing low about Checo Perez)
    I just want Perez to prove me wrong as there is a Saying "Don't judge the book from its cover".

8. Kevin Cordice

Kevin Cordice

Ratings:
    +219
    Despite what other may think, I believe Mclaren should have done all it takes to keep LH in there team. What a asset he is!

I totally agree with Mr. HRT :thumbsup: